View Poll Results: did you prefere a good or an evil faction?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • good factions (empire,dwarfs,kislev,elves)

28 59.57%
  • evil factions (chaos,sylvania,greenskin,dark elves)

19 40.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: good or evil?

Default Re: good or evil?

I only play empire and Greenskins my two favorites

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

A snake once bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain... The snake died.

Dark elves and orks, the best so far, followed for the empire and karaz ankor

I'm playing Kislev right now, and it's so damn hard. There's armies suddenly spawning for Chaos, then a couple for Kislev, which has completely decimated my economy seeing as Kislev is comprised of three cities, not including Praag. Right now two Khorne armies have appeared outside of Kislev, and my armies were heading to retake Praag. I destroy three Tzeentch armies, only to have this!

Oi!
    Total War Live Commentary: Click Here
    De Bello Mundi: Greek City States
    Third Age Total War: Arnor with MOS
    M&B: Warband: A Clash of Kings
    M&B: Warband: Gekokujo

Quote Originally Posted by Ethien View Post
    I'm playing Kislev right now, and it's so damn hard. There's armies suddenly spawning for Chaos, then a couple for Kislev, which has completely decimated my economy seeing as Kislev is comprised of three cities, not including Praag. Right now two Khorne armies have appeared outside of Kislev, and my armies were heading to retake Praag. I destroy three Tzeentch armies, only to have this!

Oi!
    Sounds like a Fun campaign u have goin there playing as reikland there wont much trouble hehe ill let the other guys take all the beatin

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

A snake once bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain... The snake died.

Laetus

Well not to say they are evil becuase its a point of view, I would have to say without a doubt the Dark Elves

I'm beginning to lean toward Sylvania as my favorite so I say Evil in general. I just love raising whole armies of undead and march towards the Empire or south to the greenskins...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethien View Post

Oi!
    Your almost through the Storm of Chaos then. Keep fighting brave Kislevite lord!!

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

GOOD WON?
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

IMO the problem of whole good or evil theory is that you can say this only for humanity. So regarding Warhammer only Humans, Dwarves and High elves are "good" but from a "neutral" position no one is good er evil. Witchhunting in the Empire or the oppressing of the peasants in Bretonia ...

I prefer the forces of Order. Playing as Chaos or Greenskins is too easy. Fighting back the Waves of Chaos is fun^^

By the way, I am not allowed to vote for a poll in thos forum. What do I have to do for that? Writing a higher number of posts, I think?

Dark Elve, Chaos and Greenskin are too amazing. I love them and they are so fare my favorite faction, you must understand that I love giving a lesson to those stupid human! I'm not that evil, well, I don't kill "good faction" for gaining province, power or anything of that. I just defend myself from them, I never start a attack, I'll just wait for the fist ennemy to show off and then I kill them. My main goal is to lived and peace but he... like they say "If you want peace, prepare for war!" That's what I do!
    “Be aware that if you play this mod, you’ll be addict. Try it at your own risk!”

Quote Originally Posted by Jerat View Post
    By the way, I am not allowed to vote for a poll in thos forum. What do I have to do for that? Writing a higher number of posts, I think?
    Yep, think you need at least 50 posts...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123