Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Greek Mod v. 3.0 with AOR system....(Last updated 30/01/2012)

Default Re: Greek Mod v. 2.3 with AOR system....(Last updated 23/02/2010)

a) Vanilla version

v. 2.2

Download Link 1 http://www.filefront.com/15483843/Hellas_22.7z

Download Link 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ2OL823

Download Hellas_22.7z and extract it to your [...]empire total war/data folder. None of your files will be overwritten. Activate the 3 pack files, Hellas_patch22, Hellas_naval, Hellas_models with Mod Manager and start a new grand campaign. Then proceed with v. 2.3 installation:

v. 2.3

Download also the Hellas_patch_23.7z, extract it in your data folder and delete Hellas_patch_22.

Download Link

If you don't use Mod Manager and you edit manually the user.empire_script add the following lines:

Code:
    mod "Hellas_patch23.pack";
    mod "Hellas_naval.pack";
    mod "Hellas_models.pack";
    If you want to play something else you have to remove Hellas_loc.pack.

Hi guys,great mod! You've done an excellent job!I have afew questions I need to ask though.
    1)Some of my units (e.g. Line Infantry)dont have a name when building them or the special ships dont have descriptions.Is it my mistake or it is supposed to be like this?
    2)In case I want to play as another faction (e.g. modded Mughals) do I need to uninstall it or are there any mods for it that do not conflict with yours?
    3)Last (and least) I noticed that there are almost all the units available to the greeks in custom battle.Can I also use them in the campaign?
    Thanks in advance for any reply!

Make sure that you have not another _loc pack that conflicts with the Greek one and spoils descriptions and names. As long as you remove Greek _loc and the commands from user script you can play any other mod or vanilla. In Greek campaign you have the chance to recruit and play with almost all units in their area of recruitment.

husserlTW can i ask you something???Have you got a backup file of startpos.esf??I forgot to backup it!

Which one?

the first one of the original startpos.esf file...

husserltw is there another link for the custom campaign installaer in darth mod?

I've used this mod in the past and really like playing Greece. Great work.

Is there a way to make it work with DMUC 6.8?

There is a DMUC release there, search to find it.

hello to all....i have buy ETW not copy...and i have make all these thing i guess and i cant play the greek mod...if anyone can help will be gratefull for that. ty for your time (pitbull_rednose1990@hotmail.com my msn)kotortshs dvp my F.B ty

where i can find this =>user.empire_script.txt.??

hello guys.i am greek and i want to play this mod.....i have allready done that u say but i cant play it i dont know why ;/

if can anyone intrested to help me .... (MSN pitbull_rednose1990@hotmail.com F/b kotortshs dvp ty

Pano, tell me exactly what is the problem.

Husserl thanks god that i speak with you i saw all your posts...u are a great guy,so back to my problem....the disc is Original...first of all i need dmuc to play it?i have allready download DMUC v6.2 its ok with this?
    then i download the 2 patches from vanilla,i have download user.empire_script and copy paste the 3 lines to activate the 3 patches...i run it from DMUC and when it goes to start an error apears...then i use to start up the original exe from ETW and i dont see any Greek Flag ;/ if its problem to speak here send me to msn

If you installed vanilla you cannot play it with DMUC. You should had installed the version for DMUC that is under vanilla. But you did well you didn't because it is for a very old version of DMUC. Little confusing?

O.K. first of all if you want to play Greek mod with DMUC search in their forum for the latest version of Greek Mod for DMUC. Some funs made a subforum there so I've stopped developing DMUC version.

If not (recommended for all mod's futures present) do not start DMUC but follow instructions at the end of this post, in How to play. Make sure that in user script you have the right commands for Greek Mod and only those.

If you have problems I suggest uninstall both DMUC and Greek Mod and install only Greek mod:

1. Download and install v. 2.2:

Download Link 1 http://www.filefront.com/15483843/Hellas_22.7z

Download Link 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQ2OL823

Download Hellas_22.7z and extract it to your [...]empire total war/data folder. None of your files will be overwritten. Then proceed with v. 2.3 installation:

2. Download and install v. 2.3

Download also the Hellas_patch_23.7z, extract it in your data folder and delete Hellas_patch_22.

How to play:

Start game with Mod Manager, activate the 3 pack files, Hellas_patch23, Hellas_naval, Hellas_models and start a new grand campaign.

If you don't use Mod Manager and you edit manually the user.empire_script add the following lines:
    Code:
    mod "Hellas_patch23.pack";
    mod "Hellas_naval.pack";
    mod "Hellas_models.pack";

i have allready did that :S i am sure 99/100 i will never play this mod ;<

Do not be so sure... I do not have MSN but I have Steam account: Husserl let's talk there.

i have add you... Panagioths Dvp ...i think u ignored me