Thread: Battle map settlements varietion.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Battle map settlements varietion.

In M2TW/Kingdoms how many varietions of each size settlement are per culture?
    For example how many Large_towns are for northern_european culture and for the rest.
    How many cities battlemap models are for any culture too? In M2TW there was only one. I can not believe that in the Kingdoms expansion are still one because playing many time i saw many large towns or cities or large cities per culture . Or its just my idea?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: Battle map settlements varietion.

No one has an answer or I am too unwellcomed here to get one?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

sorry i don't have an answer.

That is why i ask the IWTE tool makers

I don't think much was added in Kingdoms.
    British Isles only adds forts
    Americas adds some Aztec and Native American stuff
    Crusades adds forts
    Teutonic is the only Kingdoms game that adds North European settlements, which is a town and a village and 4x castle types

AFAIK there's only one NE large town, and that is also used for Eastern European cultures.

If you're seeing variety between maps it's probably just; differences in the orientation as you've started the fight on a different side...
    different map surroundings
    different interior buildings in the techtree slots due to which buildings have been built in campaign
    different climate will get you different trees
    possibly different textures - due to faction or climate variants