Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Signs You Play Too Much Medieval 2: Total War

Default Re: Signs You Play Too Much Medieval 2: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Da Goofy View Post
    It seems that some guys here aren't good at mathematic (check the uppest posts of this page)
    163- youre so into reading the new ones to see if they apply to you that you dont notice people messed up the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by ~ShAdowWAlker~ View Post
    163- youre so into reading the new ones to see if they apply to you that you dont notice people messed up the numbers
    #164 you are a true and loyal mtw2 Devotee and you realize these so called numbers mean nothing! "it`s not like they are battle stats!"

gluteus maximus aurelius's Avatar Tiro
    Narnia (or you're average wardrobe at IKEA)

#165 If someone challenges you to a fight you immediatley run to the nearest bridge and deploy yourself across the bank.
    #166 You tell your wife you're going on a "business meeting" for a few days, but really you've just rented a motel room and you're playing M2TW undisturbed
    #167 Whenever anyone at work tries to give you a menial task to do you scream "This is not work for an Emperor!" and storm off

#168 when you challenge someone to a fight you have friends(ally) sneak around and hit your enemy in the back
    #169 when your friends dont succeed or just dont help you blame the AIs crap diplomicy and sense of loyalty

Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

170. When you walk around with your dog and he is marking his territory (As he should), you make up a mental image of a map of his territory and his now new conquests.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

171. You give your local vical thousands of pounds to gain Papal approval.

172. You run around in a panic, talking quickly to yourself and hurrying around, looking furtivley over your shoulder, warning people..."The Mongols are coming!"

173. You send a reccomendation for a law, which if passed, would ban the placement of artillery and firearms on an elephants back.

"Peccavi" or "I have sinned"

Message from British General Charles Napier to the Governor General of India, to inform him of his capture of Sindh, (I Have sinned/Sindh).

174. When you are busted for truancy while playing Medieval II Total War instead of going to school.
    175. Getting away with the above after getting 140% in your medieval history test.
    176. Getting busted for cheating in the above test.

ALZU's Avatar Campidoctor

04. You've written lengthy fictional stories based on your medieval game experiences.

05. You've spent plenty of time looking up words you don't know, and pieces of history you're not familiar with, that are in the game.

06. When you hear the soundtrack at the beginning of the game (main menu), and reach that point where after a quiet lull, the Gregorian chant becomes deep and powerful and resonant, you raise your head and arms to the sky, in praise of the war gods!

LOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL ROFL AT MYSELF SO TRUE
    TIMURID APOCALYPSE

Baron Von Stupid's Avatar Libertus

I got some

177. When you go on a trip to Jerusalem, you tie up everyone who's coming with you to make sure they don't dessert you
    178. When someone taps you in the back you scream "I will only address you in the field of battle"
    179. When you see that video of the woman attacking the pope (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftBnwfcoqJQ) you think your assassins failed
    Gaming YouTube Channel
    Other YouTube Channel
    My Art Gallery
    "A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights."

#179 you make your kids were chain mail under thier cloths when in public!
    #180 you think because the American presidents name is "Obama" either the moors,egypt or the turks have made it to the new world first!
    #181 you have been asked to pick up your sick grandmothers pain medication and replied "in ten minutes" and that was two and half hours ago!
    #182 your grandmother is begging you now! and you reply" declare yourself a vassel and I will go!"

gluteus maximus aurelius's Avatar Tiro
    Narnia (or you're average wardrobe at IKEA)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Stupid View Post
    179. When you see that video of the woman attacking the pope (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftBnwfcoqJQ) you think your assassins failed
    TWICE

182. When in math class you suddenly become good at expanding but are still no good at factorising.
    183. When you rebuild your house to resemble the M2TW map, with your computer with your M2TW disc inside being your capital.
    Last edited by kingtigertank; January 17, 2010 at 10:26 PM.

Juli's Avatar Biarchus

184. When your best pick-up line is "have a taste of my blade"...

You just wasted 4 seconds of your life reading this sentence. You'll read it again because it was so funny and waste another 4. And since you read that sentence, some more disappeared, count this sentence and it's 'nother couple. Good job time waster!
    ACDC Rulezz
    Flying Moose of Nargothrond. Tolkien fans, behold!
    My little Tolkien fan-fiction

Baron Von Stupid's Avatar Libertus

185. You stand on things hoping you get money out of it
    Gaming YouTube Channel
    Other YouTube Channel
    My Art Gallery
    "A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights."

John Doe's Avatar Primicerius

186 You pause in the middle of a battle, walk 1:45 hours under the rain at 2:00am, to the nearest 24/7 shop you know, because your mouse battery are dead flat

jigga's Avatar Foederatus

#187 you have over 50 gigs of hard drive space dedicated to mods because your still looking for that perfect one

188) you include the kingdoms you conquered the day before in your history essay
    (actually happened once)

#189 you care nothing about computer bugs and viruses unless they interfere with mtw2 and then you will stop at nothing! to remove them!!
    #190 you calculate all activities against how much time they will take away from mtw2 (even work or school)!
    #191 your friend calls you and says" I finally got the tickets to the #$%z6 Concert on saturday night!" you reply" so sorry bro` just started a new campaign won`t be free for a few weeks"!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgūl Killer View Post
    105. You posted in this thread.
    That should be moved to #1.

#192 you have finally created a medievalII desktop theme!
    #193 you measure time in turns not minutes or hours "go three blocks turn right go four more, should only take you two turns"!
    #194 you think your car might get you better mileage if you could just figure out how to adjust distance points!
    #195 you think billboards on the highway are event images which "froze"!