Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48738889909192939495969798
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1950

Thread: [RELEASE] Battle for the Baltic 2.0 for SS6.4 (Hotfix updated 22nd December)

Default Re: [RELEASE] Battle for the Baltic 2.0 for SS6.4

Hi i dont find the download link or enything like that so can you post or send a link.

Default Re: [RELEASE] Battle for the Baltic 2.0 for SS6.4 (Hotfix updated 22nd December)

Default Re: [RELEASE] Battle for the Baltic 2.0 for SS6.4 (Hotfix updated 22nd December)

Hey there, don't want to bump the old thread ,but all links to the mod are dead now. Can someone upload it to the website like mega or something? Cheers

I feel like it's asking too much, but could you reupload them? Promise I shall also mirror them for future visitors...

Libertus

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

I can't launch this mod's campaign, I did everything as in installation instruction, but game crashes after choosing faction and clicking "start campaign". There are many errors in log about missing buildings and traits. I have installed this mod a couple times in the past and never had such problems I had no other SS submods, I made a clear SS 6.4 installation and I installed a hotfix. Custom battles are working just fine.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    10:16:23.119 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_strat/textures/middle_eastern_sultan_novgorod.tga is missing
    10:16:23.126 [data.invalid] [error] Insufficient video memory to load requested texture set.

That appears to be an issue with the sub mod, that texture is missing, it's certainly not in the Stainless Steel installation.

To fix it proceed as follows:
    - open data\descr_model_strat.txt
    - use the 'find' function to locate the entry for middle_eastern_sultan_novgorod.tga
    - replace the file name entry with one of the following:
    middle_eastern_sultan_kwarezm.tga
    middle_eastern_sultan_egypt.tga
    middle_eastern_sultan_turks.tga
    middle_eastern_sultan_moors.tga
    middle_eastern_sultan_timurids.tga
    - alternatively have a look in the data\models_strat\textures directory to see if there is perhaps a typo in the file name and then adjust the entry in descr_model_strat (or edit the file name)
    I am going to have a look if I can get it going. If so then I'll make a installer and update the opening post.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I have made a repack that has all the crash issues resolved plus a few minor fixes:

Battle for the Baltic 2. 0 - Repack by Gigantus