Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - v1.54 (Download link repaired - 16/07)

loet66's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - 21 Fev. (Khorne RELEASED + Nurgl RELEASED + Chaos UPDATED + Sylvania UPDATED + FULL/EFI Launchers v1.50)

Hi,

Absolutely AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ REP !

Default Re: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - 21 Fev. (Khorne RELEASED + Nurgl RELEASED + Chaos UPDATED + Sylvania UPDATED + FULL/EFI Launchers v1.50)

Once again gentlemen you raise the bar of your work!
    Cedric the building description text on the Nurgle has the same lack of defention as in the Ostermark interface is there a way to darken the gold colour so it is easier to read?
    Or...am showing my age and need better specs...not sure.
    I reallt like the faction specific radar maps! I am playing a Dwarf Campaign doing testing for HP's(that saucy fellow) mod, I was wondering if Kahvi might do a quick custom dwarven one for EFI Launcher?

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Here you go, quick one
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Attachment 75870

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Thanks people!

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANICUS View Post
    Once again gentlemen you raise the bar of your work!
    Thanks! It is becoming like a second job for us now

Cedric the building description text on the Nurgle has the same lack of defention as in the Ostermark interface is there a way to darken the gold colour so it is easier to read?
    Or...am showing my age and need better specs...not sure.
    Strange either on my home PC with relatively high gamma and very good contrast or on my business PC with lower gamma and poor contrast, i can read those texts very easily.
    And unfortunately this is one of the colours that we cannot change
    If i darken the background, it won't be easy to read black text, if i lighten it, i must lighten it to the point where it is almost white, else we cannot read the unit descriptions...
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Kahvi you, you double dawg! thanks for the radar map borders! the pefect touch up, it was a bit distracting having those Deaths Head Halbediers lounging about...very distracting.
    Cedric I will engage gamma adjustment asap maybe that is my simple fix! a vous ordes mon modder!

Patrician Citizen

I will update the EFI launcher on the next occasion to add the dwarf radarmap in it.
    From now on, i will regroup changes (i take me too much time to update the launcher on each small change), and propose an update when at least 2-3 minor tokens (or a big token) have been done.

And nice to see you around, dear sir Germanicus, your interest in our work is always greatly appreciated
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Patrician Citizen

Ok here's a preview of Ostermark's battle UI:

For Morr !!!

Hope you like it

EDIT:
    1st post updated, and changed the presentation a bit.

EDIT2:
    From now on, i will add a changelog in the 1st post to ease tracking the changes.
    Last edited by cedric37; February 23, 2010 at 02:05 PM.

Default Re: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - v1.51 (Last Update 23 Feb.)

Nice addition Cedric
    I like it.

Patrician Citizen

Thanks mate
    It will ease the life of our supporters

Here's Reworked Dark Elves. I have done this little by little now and then. Also HE will see some changes at some point.
    Couple of details added and almost whole lower Ui redone.
    Better or worse?
    For comparison old version:

And new version:

Oh, and nevermind about font colors, I have still Khornes colors implemented (this ui has normal fonts).

Here's the files:
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; February 24, 2010 at 11:04 AM.

Patrician Citizen

I like it very much Kahvi, just one small thing: i preferred the old book as finance button.
    This additional skull make too many skulls in this part of the screen and i preferred the book anyway
    Otherwise it is brillant, great adjustments, mate!

EDIT: Slaanesh too will need adjustments as it was my 1st ui, and i did let too much vanilla stuff in it
    Also i would appreciate constructive criticism on the Nurgl ui i have made from generic Chaos ui.

Quote Originally Posted by cedric37 View Post
    I like it very much Kahvi, just one small thing: i preferred the old book as finance button.
    This additional skull make too many skulls in this part of the screen and i preferred the book anyway
    Otherwise it is brillant, great adjustments, mate!

EDIT: Slaanesh too will need adjustments as it was my 1st ui, and i did let too much vanilla stuff in it
    Also i would appreciate constructive criticism on the Nurgl ui i have made from generic Chaos ui.
    Thanks mate Looks like our thread has gone intercourse between just us again

Current finances button was suposed to be end turn button, but it's still wip Old book (yes, I prefer book more too ), I didn't like it. It just didn't look like DE book.. I just edited one book picture I took from net.

I will propably at some point replace it with some other item (banner, book, or something..), which is from WH-art

I like Nurgl at how it is. But if your going to change something about it, I would suggest adding more greenish colors to it (tought the colors fit now too for Nurgl ). Building descs looks to be a bit hard to read in screenshot (I haven't tryed it yet in-game tought), so maybe new greenish color there..
    But as I sayed, it's great as it is, so imo no extra work is needed

Patrician Citizen

Thanks mate,
    You are probably right about Nurgl, i think i can even make it more Nurgleish
    And for book, yeah, this one book is not the best for DE but at least it is a book and book for finance i prefer than a skull; but we agreed on this

I will add your changes in the next update (probably with my rework on Nurgl and Slaanesh).

Patrician Citizen

Okay, so now, Nurgl is more Nurgleish than ever

Previews:

STRAT MAP INTERFACE:

BATTLE INTERFACE...

And moreover all texts now can be read by ye oldies

Well any comments are welcome
    Last edited by cedric37; February 24, 2010 at 02:31 PM.

These two Chaos upgrades are superb! I really like the complete break with the conventional layout of the button /tabs area, you are creating a very distinct asthetic value to the custom interfaces.
    You fellers are undoubtly satisfying the passion of Warhammer table toppers with your blending of colour,textures to set the perfect mood when playing a given faction.
    I am not a Warhammer hobbist but with your interfaces you provide the perfect immersion to a faction of choice!
    That coupled with the Ced'ster launcher you two have created a very valuable sub mod , this option of customization reflects the very essence of the Warhammer appeal.
    So I trust that you two never doubt the impact your work has brought to the CoWites world wide.
    I shout with the masses ONward! Onward!....Blast it I set the neighbours dogs a barking with my shouting

Patrician Citizen

Thanks my friend, i really appreciate your support

PS: i will try to change the Ostermark background to ease your reading a bit my good Sir, you well deserve it

Much better Cedric
    And B-I is great

Patrician Citizen

Thanks buddy!
    Next actions: i will rework old ui's to include battle ui's and radarmaps and change the things i did not like
    Then once all of this stuff will be done, i will probably go on making Tzeentch ui.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Ooh! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Patrician Citizen

Okay, so i have redone Slaanesh , well there is very few from the original ui i made
    I hope you will like it

Previews:

Updated EFI launcher:
    http://www.filefront.com/15682151/update%20EFI_152.rar