Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - v1.54 (Download link repaired - 16/07)

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - 19 Jan 2010

Yup, nice suggestion, mate! Will do this right now (100% agree with you).
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Patrician Citizen

Ok so now v1.12

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Is it better ?

EDIT: just changed the colour tabs and units background too.

EDIT2: i attach the files to download into southern_europe interface subfolder (see 1st post), if anyone willing to test it in-game.
    (removed link)
    Last edited by cedric37; January 20, 2010 at 10:02 AM.
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

sorry but the suggestion i made was for 1.0, the orange border of the contruction, recruit, repair and in the general portrait xD

but anyway this version looks cool, good work

Ooo! Im a liking this v1.12 too much, I think you have hit the Jack pot again!
    One suggestion though ...I think with the new dark backgroung that the v1.02 build and recruit buttons would look superb
    Or should I just go to the back of the class and remain quiet

Patrician Citizen

Thanks guys.

And sorry Germanicus, but the buttons from v1.02 won't be used
    It is not that i didn't like them, but they overall didn't make the effect i wanted for this interface.

Maybe we can re-use them for another Empire Faction, any idea which one ?

Text is almost unreadable(
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Patrician Citizen

Try it in game, it is better than the screenie (dunno why the screenshot really loose readibility but in game it is quite ok).

EDIT: i can try a small adjustment though
    Last edited by cedric37; January 20, 2010 at 02:52 AM.

Patrician Citizen

Ok Reikland, v 1.13... hope this is more readable

If this does not work, i will have to pick up some very light background, which will ruin the overall effect...

DL link: reikland_113.rar
    Last edited by cedric37; January 26, 2010 at 02:35 PM.

Default Re: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - 20 Jan 2010 (Reikland v1.13)

Much better!
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Patrician Citizen

Thanks my captain ... so what would you like to be the next ui enhancement ?

My comrade kahvipannu is currently working on the dwarven ui (he also wish to do Averland in the future) and our friend Blackomur89 normally will come up with Nurgl and Tzeenth (stop me if i am wrong blacky ).

I have no idea yet, on my side. So any suggestion is welcome. Maybe Kislev ?

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Quote Originally Posted by cedric37 View Post
    Thanks my captain ... so what would you like to be the next ui enhancement ?

My comrade kahvipannu is currently working on the dwarven ui (he also wish to do Averland in the future) and our friend Blackomur89 normally will come up with Nurgl and Tzeenth (stop me if i am wrong blacky ).

I have no idea yet, on my side. So any suggestion is welcome. Maybe Kislev ?
    Me likey Reikland

Kislev sounds great, we have been holding it back

I think Blackomur is pretty occupied with rl, and exams at the moment, but I believe he will be working when he again have time.

WIP:

I'm having trouble to fing good "mission", and "end turn"-buttons, so if someone encounters one, I would appreciate it

Edit: below:
    Thanks Cedric as do I, with you guys.
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; January 20, 2010 at 09:31 AM.

Patrician Citizen

Like i told you in PM, i really like the bling / gold stuff for dwarves. I am really impatient to see it finalized.

What a pleasure to work with such talented guys as you, kahvipannu.

EDIT:
    I'm having trouble to fing good "mission", and "end turn"-buttons, so if someone encounters one, I would appreciate it
    Why not using the dwarven "M" rune for mission (yes, M like Mission :p), the one i got in my Reikland 1.0. For end turn, i would well think on a dwarven styled stone door. Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by cedric37; January 20, 2010 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cedric37 View Post
    Thanks guys.

And sorry Germanicus, but the buttons from v1.02 won't be used
    It is not that i didn't like them, but they overall didn't make the effect i wanted for this interface.

Maybe we can re-use them for another Empire Faction, any idea which one ?
    O Cedric of the 37 I am pleased that you will honor the said interface buttons
    After reviewing the Gamesworkshop Uniforms and heraldry of the Empire(bought on a whim because of this mod) I wish to suggest they be used for Averland! it would go well with their predominent state colours of yellow and Black.
    Hmmm yes Kislev it should be!

Kahvipannu your wip version of the Dwarven interface will arrive at the right time for my next choice of campaign! Your first draft already meets many of our expectations already!

Cedric, how did you get the traits and ancillaries to be in English in the last Reikland pic? I've installed both translations, but the traits and ancillaries for virtually every general are still in Russian.

By the way, your interfaces look fantastic. I think I'll have to download all of them.

Lastly, what are the chances you'd consider making an improved interface for Sylvania?

Cedric just a note your install path in the first post is wrong "For Reikland, the files are there to put into \Medieval II Total War\mods\teutonic\data\ui\Nord_culture\interface (overwrite old contents).
    Just wanted to alert you to edit it.
    Trying out the new Reikland look recht now!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosReigns View Post
    Cedric, how did you get the traits and ancillaries to be in English in the last Reikland pic? I've installed both translations, but the traits and ancillaries for virtually every general are still in Russian.

By the way, your interfaces look fantastic. I think I'll have to download all of them.

Lastly, what are the chances you'd consider making an improved interface for Sylvania?
    Just complete the first post's translation with the traits and ancillaries translation from post #354: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...320033&page=18
    Just drawing your attention to Bela's post in the English translation thread.

Thanks Germanicus (+rep). One more question. If you don't install the Reikland interface in the Nord_culture folder, where do you install it?

Thanks Germanicus (+rep). One more question. If you don't install the Reikland interface in the Nord_culture folder, where do you install it?
    Extract to here instead southern_europe interface subfolder
    Glad to help out

Patrician Citizen

Thanks, i am pleased that our work prove to be usefull and used
    Sylvania ? Yes Why not!
    If Blackomur89 don't plan to make it, i will (after Kislev).

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANICUS View Post
    Cedric just a note your install path in the first post is wrong "For Reikland, the files are there to put into \Medieval II Total War\mods\teutonic\data\ui\Nord_culture\interface (overwrite old contents).
    Just wanted to alert you to edit it.
    Trying out the new Reikland look recht now!
    Oh thanks so much i did not notice it!
    Sorry for all that have been misleaded by my false instructions