Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839

Thread: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - v1.54 (Download link repaired - 16/07)

Default Re: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - v1.54 (Download link repaired - 16/07)

Isn't this allready in cow ?
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Default Re: [EFI] Enhanced Factions Interfaces - v1.54 (Download link repaired - 16/07)

Some of them, yes. UI is tied to a culture in M2, so it's limited how many UI's you can have.

I should have the files Oxxid, I will upload them tomorrow.

I think the link is broken...Please could you reupload it? Thanks in advance

Please reupload it. Thank you

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rb...uncher1_54.rar

Here is re-upload, I think it is latest version, not sure. Also not sure how it will work with latest version. You can use invidual UI's from there tought.

Hello Khavi and Cedric, and thanks a lot for your great job !
    it is a cool improvement in the lore immersion.
    But anyway, it seems that the file you've updated lastly is not the latest version (well, I think, I'm not so sure)
    Could you check that please ? thanks

It should be, what is it missing? Also I would like to remind these are quite old, so some elements are missing from them like some faction icons.

Aw, in fact, I've just noticed that this mod has been done for the 1.3 version of CoW, while I'm using the 1.5.1...
    Sorry.

But, just for you to know, it does work, well not entirely, but I've tested the strat UIs with all factions except the empire (just Middenland and Nordland),

The only issues are that the mini-map enhancements don't work always, certainly 'cause it has been resized.
    The factions it don't work for them are Sylvania (it's Middenland's interface that I get each time) and the 3 Chaos factions you've worked on it, Slaneesh, Khorne and Nurgle, where I only could get the Generic interface each time I tried.

Last thing, I can't launch the game through the launcher.
    This is the launcher menu I get :

Pick one:
    1. Elves
    2. Empire/Sylvania
    3. Chaos
    4. Goblinoids
    5.Kislev/Dwarves
    ===============
    5. START Call of Warhammer
    7. Install all EFI files
    8. Restore vanilla files
    9. EXIT
    Hit a number [1-9] and press enter.
    [1-8]

Thank you two anyway for the job you've done, you rocks guys !