Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {Total War Center on Facebook}

Saint Nicholas's Avatar No Avatar Specified

Default {Total War Center on Facebook}

Yes that's right, TWC is now a page on the popular social networking site, Facebook!

All one need do is search for TWC fans and members and join today. Help TWC grow by encouraging all your friends and family to visit the forum and make an account today.

Help them participate in sharp debate, play a few TW mods, read the site publications and participate in the weekly Picture of the Week or Graphics Competiton!

TWC has something for everyone from all walks of life, be they gamers, philosophers, writers, artists, modders, TWC has it all.

Become a fan of the page today! Support the community that supports you.
    "Muscovy", as its rulers have previously called it, is a sleeping giant, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Here, the feudal way of life has become so entrenched that the serfs are as tied to the land as cattle, and with almost as few rights. It is a vast, deeply conservative and religious country: Mother Russia and the Orthodox Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsar may be the father of his people, but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent. Ivan the Terrible was well named, and he has not been the only ruler with an iron will. Russia is the "Third Rome". The last bastion of Orthodox Christianity.

Default Re: {Total War Center on Facebook}

Great idea. I'm a fan now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man
    obviously I'm a large angry black woman and you're a hot blonde!

Innos's Avatar Campidoctor

Is this the same as the 'Total War Center' facebook group?
    U.L.B.C. | W.B.C.

"Rowing is the only sport that originated as a form of capital punishment."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyning Offa View Post
    Is this the same as the 'Total War Center' facebook group?
    No this is a page, didn't know there was an a group also.

@ Kaitser - I thought so too, thanks for joining.
    "Muscovy", as its rulers have previously called it, is a sleeping giant, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Here, the feudal way of life has become so entrenched that the serfs are as tied to the land as cattle, and with almost as few rights. It is a vast, deeply conservative and religious country: Mother Russia and the Orthodox Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsar may be the father of his people, but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent. Ivan the Terrible was well named, and he has not been the only ruler with an iron will. Russia is the "Third Rome". The last bastion of Orthodox Christianity.

Innos's Avatar Campidoctor

Is it called 'TWC fans a members'? I can't find a page called 'Total War Center'
    U.L.B.C. | W.B.C.

"Rowing is the only sport that originated as a form of capital punishment."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyning Offa View Post
    Is it called 'TWC fans a members'? I can't find a page called 'Total War Center'
    'TWC fans and members' exactly.

I am now a fan

I think we already have a group though

There's like 400 groups that have TWC in their name, none of them about our forum though I don't believe. Only about 29 pages that have TWC in their name also, again none of them about this forum! Join the one true group dedicated to TWC forum and goodness.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Thanks a lot for posting this thread. Some weirdo called 'Jeremy Deane' (he has a ridiculous moustache and goatee) just tried adding me.

Anachronist's Avatar Domesticus

To join or not to join? To let my other friends know i post on a gaming forum?

There is no shame, say it's a debating or news forum I'm sure they'll understand.

Anachronist's Avatar Domesticus

On that note, i'm trying to resist sending a friends request to Octy

Aru's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronist View Post
    To join or not to join? To let my other friends know i post on a gaming forum?
    Lol, you're posting on a gaming forum, hahhaha, pathetic!
    Has signatures turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronist View Post
    On that note, i'm trying to resist sending a friends request to Octy
    I'll probably decline it. I only accepted Justinian's request because I've known him for about five years.

Quote Originally Posted by Octy View Post
    Thanks a lot for posting this thread. Some weirdo called 'Jeremy Deane' (he has a ridiculous moustache and goatee) just tried adding me.
    What a creeper.

It's totally real, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    What a creeper.

It's totally real, by the way.
    I figured as much when you praised my trolling abilities and then went on to say that we should troll such and such TWC member.

I would never do such a thing.

I'd post the chat log but I seem to recall it's not allowed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast