Thread: Empire Optimized ?

Default Empire Optimized ?

Is this mod Darth compatible?...is it good?

Default Re: Empire Optimized ?

sorry 4 asking again...but this would hep my comp i think...so does it work with darth or some parts of it?

Yes, it works with it. There may be a few things that conflict in the xbox360 portion of the EO mod but overall it works.

man think if it was configured into dmcu, damn...

Well I cannot get Xbox to work with the latest DMUC..

ok...what do I have to install...to darthmod theres. so many differnt files.....delux, Light, xbox 1+2?

What?

install darthmod 'above' EO files.

Download the deluxe and pick and choose files from there.
    I use the kz# files 00 through 09 (excluding 01, it causes lag with terrain), nonight, and xbox1. Xbox 2 is for terrain but I don't see enough improvement for the fps hit I take from it.

Your modmanager should look like this:

[other mods you want here]
    Darthmod
    xbox
    nonight
    kz09
    kz00

I have a similar yet different inquiry regarding Empire optimized. I tought it would be fitting to post in the same thread so we could all benefit from common knowledge...

So bascially my main problem is with graphics during campaign, as my empiregrows the campaign map becomes more and more laggy, and i know this is not becaseu of my pc, its becasue of the stupid etw engine.. (i.e. my config isalienware liquid cooling, intel core i7 2.66ghz, nvidia 295gtx (1gig ddr3), system ram 6 gigs ddr3 ram, 1 tertabyte sata hardrive) and this mosnter runs Crysis(regular) at ultimate seettings with 40-60 fps, same for every other major game out there, they run smooth as milk. and also the battles in Empire, with the ultimate settings and biggest armies(darthmod) run perfect.. so it cannot be my computer..

THe question is, is there part of Empire Optimized that can help me smooth out the campaign graphics in particular without actaully altering anythign in battle mod(i like it the way it is)?
    Last edited by KriegMaan; January 05, 2010 at 01:06 PM.