Thread: The Campaign map Geography

AncientSoldier's Avatar Tiro

Icon5 The Campaign map Geography

EB is my favorite mod just the scope and sheer awesomeness.I love doing custom battles but sometimes I want to play a campaign, but the map takes FOREVER.Starting EB takes awhile but it's worth, when I do custom battles it loads pretty quick but the campaign!It takes so long and when it's finally done it lags so bad even after I load the script.I think the main problem is the water, it's so shiny, reflective and beautiful that my pc can't handle it.I think that is what slows it down.My question is if I can go into the RTW EB files and alter it so that the water is the one from the beta versions.It ran alot better than.Is it possible or am I just going to have to deal with it?

Default Re: The Campaign map Geography

Its not the water. The EB water texture is the same texture size as the vanilla water texture. Turn off campaign shadows (that usually helps) and if you want to change the water you can find the file on our website

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

AncientSoldier's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: The Campaign map Geography

I can't belive I didn't notice that before!I visit your website all the time.Anyway thanks for the helpful insight.