Thread: EB on BI - banners

Default EB on BI - banners

I also posted this in technical help but as I don't know if this is a tech issue or not, I am posting here too. If this is a forum no-no, I apologize.

I just installed EB on BI and finally got everything working (I used the EB for BI mod). I however, inadvertently turned off faction banners which I need to turn back on because I find it way too hard to tell which unit is which now.

A. I have no idea how to turn them back on normally because I never have turned them off; how should I do it?

B. I don't know if having EB or EB for BI installed will affect what I do here. I finally got all the mods working after many install attempts and do not want to jeopardize anything.

Thanks,

Default Re: EB on BI - banners

if you installed the trivial script with EB, then just go to start/all programs/europa barbarorum/ preferences and check show banners, or you can go to where you installed EB, open the folder then preference/preference.txt, find "SHOW_BANNER: FALSE", and change false to "TRUE". don't forget to save the file before, and use notepad++.

KINGS AND PAWNS, EMPERORS AND FOOLS...

The crazy thing is that both the preference and documentation have banners checked or set as true...

try changing them to FALSE then back to TRUE and save.

KINGS AND PAWNS, EMPERORS AND FOOLS...