Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Next total war game ideas

Default Re: Next total war game ideas

i think there should be a lord of the rings total war.
    follow the same story, have all the same huge epic battles...

captcruch's Avatar Miles

I think after their extension Shogun 2 Total War The Rise of the Geisha , or something in the style .
    If they had not started working on the projects Rome II gonna have a revolt in the community ......joke , but I hope they make the right choice this time .

If the Yankees dare set foot in Virginia,we must show them bayonet .

Nizam89's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by jackwei View Post
    I still go with the American Civil War as this year marks start pf the 150th anniversary of the one of the most bloodiest civil wars in all history in when a bunch of indendepent states under a union rebelled and fought for their rights while the other fought to perserve the union and free a race of people that in the end after the war united the states into one true political entity.
    I am not even an american but i recognize it as one of the most important greatest conflicts in all history as despite the crimean war i believe this to be the first true industrial war before WW1!!
    Why only the american civil war and not the entire world of the 19th century? Call it Victorian Total War and many people will buy it.
    Imagine the battles of the russo-turkish war 1877, russo japanese-war 1905, crimean war 1851, south american wars of independence 1821, franco-prussian war 1871, german brother war 1866, greece war of independence 1826, boer war 1898, opium war 1854, italian unification wars 1866, chinese- japanese war 1895 and even WW1 1914.

Beginning of the game is 1815 and ends 1920.

Imagine the tech tree (electricity, machine gun, planes, railroads, muzzle rifles, jugenauts, lethal gas)

I think CA is already able to deal with this issue and I really don't understand the america-centric view of some members.
    "I warn every animal on this farm to keep his eyes very wide open."
    Pig Schwatzwutz
    NASA's biggest blunder was not having Neil Armstrong say, " That's one small step for man,....hey, that looks like gold!"

Russia total war with states such as muscovy, novgorod, pskov, yaroslavl etc.

They won't do it, but w/e

Why not a world war total war?

Total war is effectively just a huge bloodbath so what better war to fight then world war 1 or 2? They are the biggest bloodbaths in human history and with a very diverse unit tree and dozens of different kinds of terrain in different countries.