Page 9 of 417 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Townhall

Quote Originally Posted by Junius View Post
    Really, so even if I was patronised as only a 'Citizen', which I was, can I still display Artifex, if I was so inclined? Not that I would do, but I might consider it for Civitate.
    You can display any of the three, it's just whichever you consider yourself. Though to display Civitate or Artifex as the name under a badge you need it to be your only Citizen usergroup; this is a consequence of the hack needing a way to insure all three don't display, so it defaults to Citizen if you have more than one. To display either as a primary display group it doesn't matter since they can all be selected.

@Junius, the CdeC votes on whether to grant someone citizenship or not. Civitate and Aretifex are simply different names and badges for the same thing.

Civitate

Just a note Meg, you can't put dots after the options in a poll... otherwise the results don't show up. Normally after you vote a little vote tally appears in brackets (21-14-0) and it's green if the vote is passing, or red if it isn't. this only appears if you put ''Yes, No and Abstain'' exactly as the choices without any modifications. I think putting the dots at the end disables that feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Junius
    Really, so even if I was patronised as only a 'Citizen', which I was, can I still display Artifex, if I was so inclined? Not that I would do, but I might consider it for Civitate.
    Yes, you should be included in all three usergroups, thus able to pick from any of the three badges that represent the citizen class.

@MD, done. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Яome kb8 View Post
    Just a note Meg, you can't put dots after the options in a poll... otherwise the results don't show up. Normally after you vote a little vote tally appears in brackets (21-14-0) and it's green if the vote is passing, or red if it isn't. this only appears if you put ''Yes, No and Abstain'' exactly as the choices without any modifications. I think putting the dots at the end disables that feature.
    Shucks Rome, you made me laugh man. Thanks.

Let me know if I've forgotten anything gents! As always thanks for the patience while I'm away at work.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard

The April report is out (finally, I know). May shouldn't require so much time to complete.

Additionally, I need to update all of the jumps and make them links instead. AL informs me that jumps only work on the page they are placed on, they will not link to any jumps outside of that page. Hope to have that fixed soon.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Eagle Standard

Patrician Citizen

Just a heads up. My Magistrate term expires in 11 days, so we should start the process of application as soon as possible.

Indeed! I will do that now. Sorry, I am late for nearly everything on the schedule here.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Eagle Standard

Default Re: The "To-Do" list

Four new votes up:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Devoirs The Empress
    The Eagle Standard

Two massive elections posted, CdeC and Board of Historians, in the Curia Vote forum. I have removed their respective stickies to return the Curia main back to its sleek and uncluttered appearance. Conversely, I have re-stuck'ed the "To-do List" thread.

I have several days off next week so I will more than likely be able to complete all paperwork and make a massive dent in the "to-do list" bullets. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Devoirs The Empress

EDIT: List of Admen'ts and Decisions updated. TWCC updated. Sent a little PM asking that the [Decision] Update The Debate Forum Rules get tossed around in Hex if required and then updated.
    Last edited by Empress Meg; May 21, 2010 at 11:23 AM.
    The Eagle Standard

The following have been given to Hex for approval:

[Decision] Give a Colour to the Novus
    [Decision] Removal of certain Coliseum sub forums

And for shinies:

[Medal] Point Blank for Opifex
    [Medal] Xeryx for Opifex

Devoirs The Empress
    The Eagle Standard

Patrician Citizen

Regarding the inactivity in the CdeC, there are currently 8 Councilors. The Constitution stipulates 2/3 must vote so a thread needs to have 6 votes in order to process.
    # If the nominee achieves sixty per cent of the non-abstaining votes and at least two-thirds of all CdeC members voted, he becomes a Citizen.
    If it doesn't have 6 votes it doesn't need to count as "Failed", it simply suspends processing until such time as it achieves the 2/3 votes.
    In exceptional circumstances, the period of discussion can be extended at the behest of Councilors and discretion of the Curator, to comply with the voting requirements or otherwise.
    I was the one who amended that section to provide for circumstances such as these so that applicants aren't handled incorrectly due to Councilor negligence or extenuating circumstance.

^ Indeed. It says discussion, not voting period. I have been nipped before for trying to read the TWCC too loosely, so I shall not do so again.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Eagle Standard

Senno's Avatar C'est la Vie.
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Lucifer View Post
    Regarding the inactivity in the CdeC, there are currently 8 Councilors. The Constitution stipulates 2/3 must vote so a thread needs to have 6 votes in order to process.
    Ahh, I've been curious as I've seen that thread come up on latest activity, hehe.

I got caught up on all of the CdeC actions needing attention from te past two days (at work). A new amendment awaits your mouse click in the Curia vote. Hope to get some threads updated and cleaned out in the next two days. Very excited about 4 folks filling the CdeC ranks shortly, and I'm curious to see who shall hold the new BoH positions. Might have a fun proposal to put before all yall too!

Devoirs The Empress
    The Eagle Standard

Little run-down of the news:

*The CdeC is still short one member, so please visit the run-off thread and get the bloody thing up to full vigor, would you?

*The Board of Historians is elected- yay!

Historians Viking Prince
    rez
    Sher Khan
    SigniferOne

For further info on this decision, please visit this thread in the Tab.

*Legio was elected as magistrate. We shall be holding another election for magistrate presently in order to complete Nikos's term. Application thread here. Voting will begin June 1, 2010.

*Because I know you guys love elections ( ) we shall be having yet another! 3 CdeC member's will be chased out of the covert broom cupboard with dustpans. Please go here to apply. Voting beings June 1, 2010.

Devoirs The Empress
    Last edited by Empress Meg; May 28, 2010 at 02:40 PM.
    The Eagle Standard

Civitate

This isn't TWITTER MEG!

My super cool spy Hex informat, Maxwell House, has informed me of the implementation of these decisions:

[Decision] Removal of certain Coliseum sub forums

[Decision] Establish Board of Historians

^ The BoH's is still in brand spanking new so I expect some time will have to transpire before we see great and mighty things. But all of the major curial tasks are out of the way at least and they now have a place to work.

I will update the lists later this weekend.

Devoirs The Empress

@ Rome, don't worry I would never tweet at you.
    The Eagle Standard

Civitate

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=209631

Sorry to shovel more work onto your lap Meg, but I was looking to find out when my CdeC term runs out and this thread hasn't been updated in a while. Well it hasn't been updated since I did it...

Quote Originally Posted by Яome kb8 View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=209631

Sorry to shovel more work onto your lap Meg, but I was looking to find out when my CdeC term runs out and this thread hasn't been updated in a while. Well it hasn't been updated since I did it...
    Rome, I addressed this several posts ago.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...37#post7249137

Please use the thread that I update:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=126071

Devoirs The Empress
    The Eagle Standard