Page 5 of 327 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 6530

Thread: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

  1. #81
    abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    8,194

    Default Re: Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    Badge thread is now up
    Great

  2. #82
    Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mote of Dust
    Posts
    10,697

    Default Re: Townhall

    Few things:

    The CdeC Debate and CdeC Applications threads were accidentally moved to the Prothalmos Archives, where they are still stuck. They should be unstuck, closed, and left in the main 'CVRIA' forum.

    The CdeC Election is still stuck in The Tabularium and should be unstuck.

    The OP of the Annals of Curial Decisions and also the Annals of Amendments needs to be updated to included jump links and pass dates to the ones passed in this year.

    The Curator Actions and Curia Elections thread hasn't been used. It's not obligatory, of course. My understanding is it was useful so exact dates when a Curator needed to open a vote or debate thread could be jotted down beforehand and referenced later; also seemed to record miscellaneous actions(ie. opening of a vote request thread).




  3. #83
    Nikos's Avatar VENGEANCE BURNS
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,219

    Default Re: Townhall

    EVERYTHING IS DONE
    Learn about Byzantium! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Toward-Warfare
    Civitate
    ,Ex Content Writer,Ex Curator, Ex Moderator

    Proud patron of Jean=A=Luc
    In Patronicum sub Celsius


  4. #84

    Default Re: Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Lucifer View Post
    Few things:

    The CdeC Debate and CdeC Applications threads were accidentally moved to the Prothalmos Archives, where they are still stuck. They should be unstuck, closed, and left in the main 'CVRIA' forum.

    The CdeC Election is still stuck in The Tabularium and should be unstuck.

    The OP of the Annals of Curial Decisions and also the Annals of Amendments needs to be updated to included jump links and pass dates to the ones passed in this year.

    The Curator Actions and Curia Elections thread hasn't been used. It's not obligatory, of course. My understanding is it was useful so exact dates when a Curator needed to open a vote or debate thread could be jotted down beforehand and referenced later; also seemed to record miscellaneous actions(ie. opening of a vote request thread).



    The "Curator Actions" part may not be necessary but I do think the Election Schedule is important so there's a public place where they're posted. That way the Curia will remember (and so will prospective applicants).

    Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars


  5. #85
    Nikos's Avatar VENGEANCE BURNS
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,219

    Default Re: Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    That way the Curia will remember (and so will prospective applicants).
    A list is up in the List of Curial offices, I just go by that. But if a majority of you guys think I should update the other thread, i will tomorrow.
    Learn about Byzantium! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Toward-Warfare
    Civitate
    ,Ex Content Writer,Ex Curator, Ex Moderator

    Proud patron of Jean=A=Luc
    In Patronicum sub Celsius


  6. #86
    Harry Lime's Avatar Not a ToS violation
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    15,769

    Default Re: Townhall

    Errrm what's happened to The Constitution?.

    Seems like a whole chunk has gone missing.
    Proud Patron of derdrakken, dave scarface, J@mes & irishron
    Indulging in the insight & intelligence of imb39

  7. #87
    Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    18,577

    Default Re: Townhall

    What, where, when?
    Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread






    .


    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

















    Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.


  8. #88
    Harry Lime's Avatar Not a ToS violation
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    15,769

    Default Re: Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Prince View Post
    What, where, when?
    Scroll down, only Section One is still there and the links to the other sections are not working..unless it's only me
    Proud Patron of derdrakken, dave scarface, J@mes & irishron
    Indulging in the insight & intelligence of imb39

  9. #89
    Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mote of Dust
    Posts
    10,697

    Default Re: Townhall

    I'm seeing it fine. Must have been those damned progressives. *shakes fist*

  10. #90
    Harry Lime's Avatar Not a ToS violation
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    15,769

    Default Re: Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Lucifer View Post
    I'm seeing it fine. Must have been those damned progressives. *shakes fist*
    Still not working for me. I'm using Firefox but that shouldn't make a difference should it?

    EDIT: Never mind I fixed it. Doh!
    Last edited by Harry Lime; March 25, 2010 at 01:57 PM.
    Proud Patron of derdrakken, dave scarface, J@mes & irishron
    Indulging in the insight & intelligence of imb39

  11. #91
    Nikos's Avatar VENGEANCE BURNS
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,219

    Default Re: Townhall

    Just an FYI, I will update the Constitution with all the passed amendments sometime next week, as it is my Spring break and I will have lots of free time due to my vacation in Istanbul/ Greece being canceled. :disgusted:
    Learn about Byzantium! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Toward-Warfare
    Civitate
    ,Ex Content Writer,Ex Curator, Ex Moderator

    Proud patron of Jean=A=Luc
    In Patronicum sub Celsius


  12. #92

  13. #93
    .......................
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    33,982

    Default Re: Townhall

    Yo bro, let me into the cdeC! I demand entry!

  14. #94
    Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chlοėtopia
    Posts
    43,795

    Default Re: Townhall

    The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead and the dead keep it. The way is shut.

  15. #95

    Default Re: Townhall

    But if I was allowed in here....

  16. #96
    Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chlοėtopia
    Posts
    43,795

    Default Re: Townhall

    THE DEAD DO NOT SUFFER THE LIVING TO PASS

  17. #97
    Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mote of Dust
    Posts
    10,697

    Default Re: Townhall

    Any news on my proposals? I seem to have 4 of them marked as Passed: Pending.

  18. #98
    Nikos's Avatar VENGEANCE BURNS
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    12,219

    Default Re: Townhall

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Lucifer View Post
    Any news on my proposals? I seem to have 4 of them marked as Passed: Pending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    Just an FYI, I will update the Constitution with all the passed amendments sometime next week, as it is my Spring break and I will have lots of free time due to my vacation in Istanbul/ Greece being canceled. :disgusted:
    Learn about Byzantium! http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Toward-Warfare
    Civitate
    ,Ex Content Writer,Ex Curator, Ex Moderator

    Proud patron of Jean=A=Luc
    In Patronicum sub Celsius


  19. #99
    Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mote of Dust
    Posts
    10,697

    Default Re: Townhall

    Ah, but my dear Watson, the week starts on Sunday, so it is next week!

    We'll suffer your insolence this time... this time...

  20. #100
    .......................
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    33,982

    Default Re: Townhall

    Also the debate threads for CdeC/Magistrate elections still need to be closed and un-stickied.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •