Thread: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

Well, the current application has run for a week now and should proceed to the next stage unless there are objections (other then me being too scary for other applicants ).

After that I suggest a official discussion regarding the length followed by an amendment to fix an official period?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I mean, I'd apply, but that would be quite odd in my present stature, so...
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Seriusly you would not like that option. Garb would not tolerate many ironic post of yours that you write simply because you think you have no one to control your manners over other members.
    Beware what you wsih though.
    It is bold for you to assume that I do not know Garb well, or that he does not knows me or what I did for the site and regarding GED. Honestly dude, you assume too much of things you know nothing about and totally lack to respect anyone else in this site, starting with those who are still trying their best for it. If I have to identify what the real problem of this site has been over the years, well then it's definitely the same kind of childish and negative attitude like the one you are constantly showing. TWC is far more than what you could personally believe it is or should be, and refusing to discuss with other people about options, opportunities, solutions and, most important, constantly rejecting other peoples opinion is absolutely detrimental to the site at large, at every level.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    It is bold for you to assume that I do not know Garb well, or that he does not knows me or what I did for the site and regarding GED. Honestly dude, you assume too much of things you know nothing about and totally lack to respect anyone else in this site, starting with those who are still trying their best for it. If I have to identify what the real problem of this site has been over the years, well then it's definitely the same kind of childish and negative attitude like the one you are constantly showing. TWC is far more than what you could personally believe it is or should be, and refusing to discuss with other people about options, opportunities, solutions and, most important, constantly rejecting other peoples opinion is absolutely detrimental to the site at large, at every level.
    I prefer to be accused that show childish attidute rather than to undermine the site that host us all childish or ironic. You may know Garb , i have no reason not to believe that , but this does not mean that your attidute underminds TWC as a whole.
    It would not be a surprise that i would see my self and a couple of others BUT NOT YOU leaving TWC last and defenetly wont be you for sure ...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Oh look, it's exactly what I was going to post except without the anger and vitriol!

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

This is pretty much a textbook example of why you do not moderate conversations you are involved in.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 13, 2022 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Defamatory remark deleted.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

It's actually not. He acted completely appropriately by removing the off topic post to it's own thread. He would have been justified outright deleting the post since Anthonius had already ignored a previous moderation warning in the thread.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Oh look, it's exactly what I was going to post except without the anger and vitriol!
    It's actually not. He acted completely appropriately by removing the off topic post to it's own thread. He would have been justified outright deleting the post since Anthonius had already ignored a previous moderation warning in the thread.
    The statements appear to be inconsistent with each other.

However, his commentary directed at Anthonius was an incorrect approach for a Censor. His vitriol, as you accurately noted, makes the post a rather personal one that could disqualify him from similar moderation actions.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I said it lacked the vitriol and anger that I would have included.....

However, his commentary directed at Anthonius was an incorrect approach for a Censor.
    No.

makes the post a rather personal one that could disqualify him from similar moderation actions.
    No.

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

I say the only posting that should be allowed is that which contains the anger and vitriol of Anthonius’ posts

Make TWC Great Again!
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    Make TWC Great Again!

Personally, I find Silvio's sweeping victories in the member awards highly suspect, and demand a recount! REMOVE SILVIO REMOVE SILVIO RESURRECT THE DUDE FROM HIS LECHEROUS ITALIAN ASHES

Blog Entries

Personally, I find Silvio's sweeping victories in the member awards highly suspect, and demand a recount! REMOVE SILVIO REMOVE SILVIO RESURRECT THE DUDE FROM HIS LECHEROUS ITALIAN ASHES
    your fault dude

I will vote only for you in every category, even those you aren’t nominated for Flinn, you beautiful Italian bastard
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

^ clear evidence of electoral fraud.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

If I’d known my vote carried so much weight I would’ve voted myself smh

Blog Entries

Too late

There's a new CMS article up!.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Too late

There's a new CMS article up!.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Same issue as Athel here @Flinn

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I can see it.

Rekt.

Blog Entries

Oh good dude, I dunno how the article ended up in the wrong place, that's really strange to say the least

I'm going to find a way to move it, sorry for the inconvenience

edit: looks like something is broken in the CMS, whenever I post a new article in The Curia it ends up in the

Home ->The Curia->Creative Assembly->Total War: Attila->Test Attila Article

which totally does not make sense to me, so I need to resort to Gig probably

In the meanwhile, would you gents please confirm me the following?

If you follow the general Curial CMS link https://www.twcenter.net/forums/cont...?139-the-curia, it should bring you to this page, correct? (sorry for the different skin, I'm using the blackout now)

The question is, can you see the last article preview in the top of the page? If so, when you click on it, does it send you to that address which is not accessible?

This is really strange, honestly, there must be something broken somewhere because it does not make sense at all to me
    Last edited by Flinn; March 24, 2022 at 03:58 AM.