Thread: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

I'm ok with that, I'm not sure whether this needs a Decision or not (personally lining towards the "no"), so I'll ask it here:

Any reason why we should not move the old thread of Constitution in the Symposium?

if controversy will arise, I'll leave to you Gaius the privilege to put up a decision to move it
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

I only raise the question because it may not be a good idea to have two versions of the constitution floating around. The living history forum would be a good place as well. it would make sense along with a brief write up.

Blog Entries

Yes it's ok for me as well, for what matters

Let's see if anyone has any issue with moving it
    Last edited by Flinn; November 22, 2021 at 09:31 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

VONC Flinn for reposting the Const. before I got a chance to reeee

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    VONC Flinn for reposting the Const. before I got a chance to reeee
    You can't VonC me without VonCing yourself. Dude, I know what I'm doing here

also, reposting this

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    Yes it's ok for me as well, for what matters

Let's see if anyone has any issue with moving it
    If no one has nothing against, I'm moving the old constitution thread in the Symp in a couple of days.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I've no opposition.

But anyway, can't Akar basically just fire you?
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

VonC all officers. Let's uproot the swamp!

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

If the Symposium is called Symp, is posting in it called Symping?
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

That is a Symple way to put it, yes.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    I've no opposition.

he can, but he won't.. I'm too much a precious resource, and plus he really loves me

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    That is a Symple way to put it, yes.
    Those looks like the kind of puns Sept would be doing, I expect better of you gents

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Not only can I, but I have!

Ostrakon Adrian pls

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

hey it geg

peepeepoopoo
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

So this is how Rome falls. The influx of b-

hey it geg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    If no one has nothing against, I'm moving the old constitution thread in the Symp in a couple of days.
    On it

Careful Flinn, talking to oneself is considered a psychosis...
    ...I am not say'in, but I'm say'in

Blog Entries

I'm psychotic, no doubt about that

Also, congrats to Geg for becoming the latest Citizen of TWC!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: [Decision] Tiered Milestone Awards

Just of curiusity If I may allowed.
    You talk abut awards and titles like the feudal society in the past centuries.
    Award for posts , awards for years, awards for writing , awards for farting...and the list goes on.
    What is the purpose of anyone the will demostrate such a huge collection of insignias in his avatar is an iconic world?
    Half of you were modders in the past that became inactive for the easier job of colecting titles.
    I would recoment all former modders that now demostrate their badges and awards to gather , worrk together (unless their ego keeps them out of any kind of teams) and create a super mod in any Total War of their choice that :
    Attract attention in the modding community. That will also atttact attention from advertisment companies aka more income for TWC , there for survival of TWC and finally if TWC survives you will continue to demostrate your faudalistic badges and awards with pride. Instead of looking like North Korean Generals do something usefull. CAN YOU?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Just of curiusity If I may allowed.
    You talk abut awards and titles like the feudal society in the past centuries.
    Award for posts , awards for years, awards for writing , awards for farting...and the list goes on.
    What is the purpose of anyone the will demostrate such a huge collection of insignias in his avatar is an iconic world?
    Half of you were modders in the past that became inactive for the easier job of colecting titles.
    I would recoment all former modders that now demostrate their badges and awards to gather , worrk together (unless their ego keeps them out of any kind of teams) and create a super mod in any Total War of their choice that :
    Attract attention in the modding community. That will also atttact attention from advertisment companies aka more income for TWC , there for survival of TWC and finally if TWC survives you will continue to demostrate your faudalistic badges and awards with pride. Instead of looking like North Korean Generals do something usefull. CAN YOU?
    If the Curia didn't discuss awards, you wouldn't have any.

Also, I modded for 5 years straight, gave up all my free time, even modded in my lunch hours at work. I released four total conversions and worked on countless other mods, I also contributed (by making all my work free use) to many many more, I still get requests to use my work. I also wrote a bunch of tutorials, some of which are still used in the RTW workshop. At the same time I was a staff moderator, the lead on the council of war, then an administrator (3 times, I think), all of which I did while modding. I'm sorry that was 12 years ago and my life has moved on, it just has. As, I'm sure have the lives of many others who are still active.

So if I can suggest, maybe take some time off criticising others and concentrate on what makes you happy.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    If the Curia didn't discuss awards, you wouldn't have any.

Also, I modded for 5 years straight, gave up all my free time, even modded in my lunch hours at work. I released four total conversions and worked on countless other mods, I also contributed (by making all my work free use) to many many more, I still get requests to use my work. I also wrote a bunch of tutorials, some of which are still used in the RTW workshop. At the same time I was a staff moderator, the lead on the council of war, then an administrator (3 times, I think), all of which I did while modding. I'm sorry that was 12 years ago and my life has moved on, it just has. As, I'm sure have the lives of many others who are still active.

So if I can suggest, maybe take some time off criticising others and concentrate on what makes you happy.

Then as a modder your self you should understand that any other "awards" in a modding community that derail TWC's purpose of creating mods and not debates or writing blogs like "what i eat in my breakfast" , is no1 priority. If modding dies -and you should know better than me- all the rest will be pointless.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Then as a modder your self you should understand that any other "awards" in a modding community that derail TWC's purpose of creating mods and not debates or writing blogs like "what i eat in my breakfast" , is no1 priority. If modding dies -and you should know better than me- all the rest will be pointless.
    If you say something like you have in this thread and really mean it, you reveal that you have little sense of community and do not perhaps understand what makes people happy and why they congregate the way they do. I wish you could have some fun ​with others and learn to appreciate it.