Page 385 of 385 FirstFirst ... 285335360375376377378379380381382383384385
Results 7,681 to 7,684 of 7684

Thread: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

PikeStance's Avatar Live to Inspire
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    This is not the place to discuss whether or not Divus is different or the same from other Curial awards. This thread should be used solely for discussing the merits of the amendment described in the OP.

If you want to have that discussion, you can do it here or here or here.
    This makes no sense at all. If opposed to the amendment because it is different than an large award, then that is a valid reason.
    MODDERS WANTED | MY PATRONAGES
    Imperial Splendour is looking for Modders and Researchers. SEE AD HERE
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Under the Patronage of Omnipotent- Q | Member of the House of Wild Bill Kelso
    Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers | House of Noble Discourse

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Roma in aeternum
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    This makes no sense at all. If opposed to the amendment because it is different than an large award, then that is a valid reason.
    I will have to agree with Pike here, this style of censorship is a little over the top.

Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Akar's Avatar I am not a clever man
    Patrician Citizen Censor

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

It's a valid reason to disagree with the amendment, but it's not a valid reason to derail the discussion on the amendment into litigation about whether or not a Divus award is the same type of award as Phalera or a Loincloth.

The discussion isn't being censored, it's being moved to a separate location where it wont derail the thread further.

I'll remove the bold warning, but please try to keep the discussion there about the actual topic at hand, not whether a Divus is a large curial award (it is, that's what the constitution calls it).

Want to play TWC D&D? Click here | Join the Thema Devia Discord here
    If you'd like you see my graphics workshop click here
    Son, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Proud Patron of Sara Temer and Cope

PikeStance's Avatar Live to Inspire
    Blog Entries

You are splitting hairs. The point of the change is that the OP states it is not different from other large awards thus it should have the time requirement removed. Thus it is logical that an opposing view would argue that it is. It would be different if I offered an alternative solution that is not directly related to the resolution. This is not the case. The entire discussion is on the above points which is a valid discussion point.
    MODDERS WANTED | MY PATRONAGES
    Imperial Splendour is looking for Modders and Researchers. SEE AD HERE
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Under the Patronage of Omnipotent- Q | Member of the House of Wild Bill Kelso
    Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers | House of Noble Discourse