Thread: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Townhall - Curial Commentary and Chat

I guess the oldest threads (3 of 4 threads) in the Prothalamos can be closed due for not having activity for more than 2 months.

Although, I wonder if the Moving the CCT thread is too old to let it still be open.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Can you move this to the vote Hader? https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-Modder-(Gold)

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    The curia has a very short memory. Didn't PikeStance receive his Curial Service Award especially for his amount of patronizations? What's the point of this proposal then?

And Settra made it after you litterally cried for that award and for the reason I mentioned. But never mind, that's not the purpose here.
    These are two personal references which has absolutely nothing to do with the proposal. The last one is just plain false. Settra wrote the proposal without any input from me at all. The Curia should be a safe place for all citizens and no one should have the character assaulted simply because of a difference of opinion.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I have removed the 2nd one because you're right. I shouldn't have posted it and I apologize for that

On a 2nd thought, I'd also appreciate if the Consul could remove my citizenry and all rights tied to it for good. I have no faith in this "thing" anymore and that would save time to everybody. That's something I should have done long ago actually.
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; October 23, 2019 at 01:20 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Thank you. I appreciate the the retraction.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

And there it is, in a nut shell. How and why, the curia died.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Sadly not even that. There has been no revolt against tyranny, no great confabulation, teeth have not been gnashed and parts have not been rubbed. It's a gasping death of mediocre drabness. Been a long time coming but I think it's well established now. Too many citizens decried conflict and found what was left wasn't interesting enough to bother with..

Shrugs.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    Thank you. I appreciate the the retraction.
    Don't get me wrong. My apologize was made for posting in the wong place, making it irrelevant to the on-going discussion, not for its content. The fact that you have once more "victimized yourself" publicly instead of following the right procedure just reinforces my opinion about your behaviour. If it's how you define the cream of the cream - to borrow your own words - then I prefer to belong to the sleaze.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Figured that the last person to ever get my endorsement for a citizen application was worth mentioning here.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I have removed the 2nd one because you're right. I shouldn't have posted it and I apologize for that

On a 2nd thought, I'd also appreciate if the Consul could remove my citizenry and all rights tied to it for good. I have no faith in this "thing" anymore and that would save time to everybody. That's something I should have done long ago actually.
    Thank you in advance.
    And my feelings for the curia have, by this point in time, been longer negative than positive as well. Never resigned my citizenship however, despite the many temptations to, and plenty long absences that may as well have been a practical resignation of citizenship. I'll remove you from the usergroups, however I would say that I don't think it would make the point you may hope it will, despite the state of the curia now.

Don't get me wrong. My apologize was made for posting in the wong place, making it irrelevant to the on-going discussion, not for its content. The fact that you have once more "victimized yourself" publicly instead of following the right procedure just reinforces my opinion about your behaviour. If it's how you define the cream of the cream - to borrow your own words - then I prefer to belong to the sleaze.
    This is indeed disappointing to read. I don't actually consider myself a victim. Your statement was derogatory because it was false. My only concern is keeping the discussions in the Prothalamos about the proposal and not the proposer. I really not interested how you view yourself, but thanks for sharing. It just makes your behavior even more confusing, but such as online and people's personalities. You really do not know who you are really talking to.
    I shall move on from this ....

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Congratulations to Hadar for winning another term as Counsel!

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

All hail to the worthy! All hail to the counsel!

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Another election, hooray...?

Thanks to Van Zandt for wrapping it up for me (despite still misspelling my username ), over the weekend I lost internet and will probably be without for a while as I decide on what to do (new ISP and all that), so that's why I was gone for a little longer than my normal busy schedule makes me disappear for. I'll try to be in as much as possible until then but doing this mobile is quite a pain so I'll stick to stealing school or coffee shop wifi until then.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

so nothing has changed since I left for a long time it seems

that is partially my own fault since I just have not been very active on TWC but it seems that like it was stated by others that there was nothing that kept people here other than the drama and the amendment the constitution thing

ah well it was a good time and I am sad to see order 66 seems to have the opposite effect that I hoped it would have (again partly my fault)
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

So how are you all doing? What are your plans for the year?
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Overthrowing Hader, taking the rule of the House and then lead my new slaves to the conquest of TWC...

this, or I'll start a course on zen gardening

what about you? any plan?
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

^Flinn always has the best idea's tbh.

Enjoying life basically.

Trying to get promoted at work. I won’t be that bummed if it doesn’t work out this year but it would be nice. Other than that, just trying to save my pennies and decide whether I should stop thinking and start doing when it comes to getting a Master’s or additional certifications in my field.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII