Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 25/08/2010)

Default Re: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 14/12/2009)

Yes that is the reason.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Default Re: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 14/12/2009)

its a cool mod but when i end turn it crashes >.<

Irishguy11's Avatar Civis

how did you manage to do it? I can only play as certain factions in custom battles! >

I Have Tried Both Late Campain, and All Emergent, but once i click on my faction, in middle of loading it crashes to my desktop everytime. Any Solutions?

I've send you PM.

Odovacar's Avatar I am with Europe!

I crash when I try to start the game with the chosen faction
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB HORSEARCHER
    quis enim dubitat quin multis iam saeculis, ex quo vires illius ad Romanorum nomen accesserint, Italia quidem sit gentium domina gloriae vetustate sed Pannonia virtute

Sorry Armenia, for the rascals who lead us.

Do you have your game patched with latest update?

Are you working on putting Gurdwaras in for Punjab? I'd love to spread the Sikh religion around a bit.

After finishing the new version of American civil, I'll start updating Sturm & Drang where Sikh will be included.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    After finishing the new version of American civil, I'll start updating Sturm & Drang where Sikh will be included.
    Excellent! I'll be waiting for that

razr19's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 25/08/2010)

I have a matter to discuss. I love your mod but can you turn the fog of war on? Its realy anoying to wait halve an hour for a turn to end even on fast forward. Its very saddinging when i see my enemy fighting but not me. oh yeah soooooooooooooooo lets have a party!

razr19's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 25/08/2010)

Sry to double post but i read the latest version and saw my prob was fixed sorry ive been reading the old mod for this and assumed this was the same.

why is scotland in there because britain included scotland at that time so isnt that historically innaccurate?

Quote Originally Posted by prince of tarrentum View Post
    why is scotland in there because britain included scotland at that time so isnt that historically innaccurate?
    Playing as Scotland is a separate mod. In rest mods Scotland is emergent.

Where do i click to download this mod?

It is included in Empire Total Factions

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Yeap, I think now it's just a piece of cake... If you find any difficulties post there and I'll help you further.

how do u get the Late Campaign 2 work?? it wont work

Install Empire Total Factions in order to play Late Campaign.

Thanks a lot for this! Now I can play as Mamelukes. But do you know how I can start their initial faction to Cairo?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast