Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Is it possible for this startpos mod to work in the multiplayer campaign beta? A buddy and I would love to play some of the minor factions.

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by 1in1class View Post
    what about the factions? Does this change anything on the startpos of DM end? Does the DM startpos stay the same? This mod will just unlock the factions right nothing else is done to the DM startpos?
    This mod uses it's own startpos and does not mess with other or vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by FragMonkey View Post
    Is it possible for this startpos mod to work in the multiplayer campaign beta? A buddy and I would love to play some of the minor factions.
    I am not experienced in mp beta. If the mp game runs only from data\campaigns\main then you cannot use this mod but you can use the All Playble.

In your next update, since Scotland and Ireland are independent nations, have you thought about making a new nation 'Kingdom Of England.' Would be cool to play as England instead of Great Britain

Hey maybe i am missing something here;
    I did the steps you said at the beginning, yet i still when i got to 'Grand Campaign' there are no new nations avaliable to me. Maybe i am being really stupid but please help?

Did you replace vanilla startpos with mine?

Well first i just added in your startpos and then that didn't affect the game in anyway.
    Then when i repalced it with yours- the game just game up with an error and shut itself down

Quote Originally Posted by McCarKees View Post
    Well first i just added in your startpos and then that didn't affect the game in anyway.
    Then when i repalced it with yours- the game just game up with an error and shut itself down
    It is not very clear what what you are saying. Is your game updated with last CA's patch?

Ok By the CA's latest patch if that is done via steam than yes i have done that.
    And basically i'll try make it clearer.
    I followed your instructions by just adding the startpos to the capmaign main folder and replaced the other thing with the one from campaign main 2.
    As this didn't work and i was not able to play any off the minor nations, then i replaced the orginal starpos folder with your one- and this time when i clicked on grand campaign i couldn't even play at as an error popped up closing the game.
    Any ideas? Thanks alot for the quick responses by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by McCarKees View Post
    just adding the startpos to the capmaign main folder
    data\campaigns\main folder contains the original startpos which you have to replace with mine. There also you replace scripting.lua using the one from main_2.

then i replaced the orginal starpos folder with your one
    What is the original startpos folder which you replaced with mine in your second attempt?
    Last edited by husserlTW; June 09, 2010 at 07:23 PM.

it doesnt work on my pc

Quote Originally Posted by gamemania View Post
    it doesnt work on my pc
    Do you replace original startpos in data\campaigns\main with mine? What happens then?

In Version 2.0 is it possible to play as the Kingdom Of England?

Quote Originally Posted by English Total War Gamer View Post
    In Version 2.0 is it possible to play as the Kingdom Of England?
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Galvanized Iron View Post
    I love slavery

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

is this compatible with darthmod 6.1?

Yes but starting armies will have standard size than the big of darth's. I think he has also an all playable campaign, isn't he?

Irishguy11's Avatar Civis

Tried the mod, but it doesn't work for me. Do you have to open it in a different way or something?

What didn't work? I is just one file to replace.

I have a problem. It seems that with the minor nations I cannot attack or move into all regions. Is that normal? For example, with Mysore I can't attack Persia. With the Hurons I can't move into Iroquois land. The cursur just turns into that red cross, whenever its over that territory. Any ideas/help?

This is not normal and very strange... Do you use any mods? Let Steam fix your files and install again mod. Also try to delete data/campaigns/main/scripting.lua (keep a backup).

Still doesn't work. Do you think reinstalling the game would do anything? I let steam verify the files and deleted scripting.lua, and I still cant move into certain (most) regions. Maybe it has nothing to do with the mod? But it only happens with the minor nations...

I do not use any other mods
    Last edited by Exxxar; July 24, 2010 at 01:37 PM.