Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Is it possible someone could make me the startpos and other things I need so I can just add Venice and no others?

Nitram's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

This mod doesn't work for me! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    This mod doesn't work for me! Help!
    Do you have the latest patch installed?

Nitram's Avatar Libertus

No, don't have that. I'll try it. Thank you!

Is England a playable faction? If it is, I will download it and I look forward to playing it

No, only vanilla factions are present. But is a good idea for another mod...

England is one of the twelve major nations you can play...

He means England not Britain.

Hey Sorry for the slightly stupid queation but is it possible to Mod steam games really want to play as Peraia

Are Knights of Saint John playable?

Yep as Sir Arun stated I did that after I posted but left it like it was for flame bait
    Last edited by Caleb_LK; May 23, 2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: General stupidity

You'll find all the answers on page 1. Why don't you go there and download the mod instead of posting questions you think are stupid in the first place? Saves time

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    No, only vanilla factions are present. But is a good idea for another mod...
    Would be cool as well because England, not Britain, was the first country to actually colonise mainland North America with the Jamestown settlement

Now that you mention it...you actually get to play as England in vanilla Empire: TW. It's the first chapter of the Road to Independence campaign, where you fight against the Powhatan Confederacy...you know - the Pochahontas stuff!

Morrowind3's Avatar Campidoctor

I dont think i want it with all those bugs

Morrowind3's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    He means England not Britain.
    Just sell/give scotland and ireland away. That gives almost the same effect, right?

PS:Sorry for the double Post :-[

I'll make it first for Napoleon which is far more stable in modifications like these. I'll add a British mod in my Startpos mods having present in the same campaign England, Whales, Scotland and Ireland.

I downloaded DarthMod and this is the default mod for its custom campaign. I have started a campaign as Saxony and all the militia and cavalry are limited to only a quantity of two. I was wondering how do I change this to be able to recruit as many militia and cavalry units as I want?

You have to go in Darth's mod pack and using PFM or DbEditor (check Tools and Tutorials sub-forum) go in db\units table change the limit for the units you like.

So this works as the same with DM startpos? In words it just makes all factions playable, does not change how the DM startpos runs?

Unit limits is a matter of mod pack (db\units_table) and not startpos.

what about the factions? Does this change anything on the startpos of DM end? Does the DM startpos stay the same? This mod will just unlock the factions right nothing else is done to the DM startpos?
    Last edited by 1in1class; June 01, 2010 at 07:13 AM. Reason: need