Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh01275 View Post
    Is 2.0 the final version?, also does this mod change the warpath campaign?, (yes i know there is a seperate mod for unlocking all warpath factions, but i'm asking if THIS mod makes any changes?)
    Grand and Warpath campaigns are completely deferent.

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

is 2.0 the final version?
    Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Galvanized Iron View Post
    I love slavery

Yes it is.

is the emergent factions playable or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by RabiZaher View Post
    is the emergent factions playable or not ?
    Yes they are. Check Late Campaign and even better download Empire Total Factions.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Yes they are. Check Late Campaign and even better download Empire Total Factions.

But I think the emergent still have FOV and CTD problems, don't they?
    Last edited by husserlTW; April 19, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Arun View Post
    But I think the emergent still have FOV and CTD problems, don't they?
    Late campaign all emergent, have the right FoW so only player's regions are revealed. Individual emergent are with whole map rebvealed. all of them are stable enough.

I sugest you to download Empire Total Factions.

Ah, but they still didn't bother to add faction descriptions now, did they? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Arun View Post
    Ah, but they still didn't bother to add faction descriptions now, did they? :-)
    No because Late Campaign is actually RTI Episode 4 campaign unlocked for all factions. In RTI you do not see the faction selection menu so there is no point...

My game just crashes with 2.0 :/
    and are pirates still limited to 6 units?

Awesome mod, and works great for me, but just one quick question. I was looking forward to starting as the thirteen colonies, taxing the hell out of my lower class and turning into a republic and possibly gaining the label of United States, but instead being given the option to control rebelling armies they just take control of my cities? Is there any way to fix this??? thanks...

You mean that when US appears with a rebellion you are not asked which side will follow? That is weird...

Quote Originally Posted by edswarnok View Post
    Awesome mod, and works great for me, but just one quick question. I was looking forward to starting as the thirteen colonies, taxing the hell out of my lower class and turning into a republic and possibly gaining the label of United States, but instead being given the option to control rebelling armies they just take control of my cities? Is there any way to fix this??? thanks...

Did the rebellion (revolution) start in your capital province or in one of your other provinces? Because if the latter is the case, then of course, nothing will happen.

Here is what happens in detail, i start as the 13 colonies. I over tax my lower classes. 3 turns later rebellion happens in many of my provinces and cities are taken, note that i do nothing to stop them. I don't quite remember whether they had marched on Philly, my capitol, but do I have to wait for them to march on Boston in order to join them? Thanks for the help, I really want to play as a premature US from 1700 haha... Edit: ok i tried it out and they take all my provinces, then march on philly, they take it, the turn ends and i get the little loading stopwatch forever. Any way to fix this?
    Last edited by edswarnok; April 24, 2010 at 09:46 PM.

Usually, all you need to do to change government TYPE is to let a rebellion happen in your capital province ONLY. I'm guessing the crash happens because you are not changing government type here - you are actually changing nations, essentially causing your nation (faction name, and all) to disappear and a new faction (United States) to be created, with completely new diplomatic status etc, to appear.

Hello, i installed the mod but when i start a campaign, it doesn't work, it take me back to windows with an error... I play the game with the version 1.0, is it the problem ? If yes, can you make a version for 1.0 (i suppose it'll be easy for you ^^)

Thanks a lot

No, but you can do it by yourself, it is an easy modification.

Thanks, you rock

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Is this compatible with CA Patch 1.6?
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Yes.