Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

The real use of script is the advisor in the begining of th egame for major factions (the only originaly playable) and the missions for the 3 american protectorates. Not much thouhg and useless if you play as a minor or a protectorate.

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

i played as the 13 Colonies.
    I became independant without declaring war.. I just canceled the alliance and Great Britain did nothing..

Is there a way to turn the FOW back on, it really helps keep the processors low, any info would be great thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyshadow187 View Post
    Is there a way to turn the FOW back on, it really helps keep the processors low, any info would be great thanks.
    What you mean? FOW is off only for player's territory. Though I don't think it helps CPU but GPU.

Redcoat69's Avatar Campidoctor

hey is this mod compatable with darth mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat69 View Post
    hey is this mod compatable with darth mod?
    Darh and DMUC use this mod, so better play theirs. The deference is that they have change the unit size of starting armies accordingly Darth's increased sizes.

Redcoat69's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Darh and DMUC use this mod, so better play theirs. The deference is that they have change the unit size of starting armies accordingly Darth's increased sizes.
    ohh ok let me check their threads then..thanks

This mod makes playable all minor and protectorate factions. Protectorate are not independent factions but have full diplomacy capability.

All factions playable v.2.0

This is an update for the latest startpos.esf that changed after CA's new DLC. There is an important deference from previous versions with protectorates. Now protectorates remain as that but they have full diplomatic choices. A protectorate to become independent must declare war to it's patron faction. Previous version of all playable mod remains available for downloading.

Changes:

1. All minor included protectorates playable.
    2. FoW removed.
    3. Victory conditions added
    4. Protectorate have full diplomacy choices .
    5. Camera bug fixed.

Download link (TWC)

Place startpos.esf in ETW/data/campaigns/main. Also replace scripting.lua in ETW/data/campaigns/main with the one from ETW/data/campaigns/main_2 (or don't use at all). Keep a backup of original one.

All factions playable v.1.2

changes:

v. 1.2

* Knights of ST. John couldn't disembark forces in Barbary States land fixed.

v. 1.1

1. Protectorate could not declare war fixed.
    2. Barbary_states allied to United Pr. and in war with Ottomans fixed.

v. 1.0

1. All minor included protectorates playable.
    2. FoW removed.
    3. Victory conditions added
    4. Protectorate made independent, free diplomacy choices .
    5. Diplomacy relation of x-protectorate with x-patron changed to allied.
    6. Camera bug fixed.

Download Link (filefront)

Download Link (mediafire)

Download Link (TWC)

Installation:

Place startpos.esf and scripting.lua in ETW/data/campaigns/main. Keep a backup of original one.
    what about ver.1.5

any help here?
    I played both New Spain and 13th Colonies and i became independant without declaring war. Just by canceling alliance and the patron nation did nothing..
    It isnt much fun to become independant in 30 secs :S.
    its much more fun to become independant through war...
    Thanks.

Play again and after the auto save (turn) crash, compress and upload here the auto saved game to have a look.
    Sorry for the delay. It has been a terrible week. Anyways, I have the "auto save" file...

Let's hope it is worth something

Greetings

Attachment 75690

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    any help here?
    I played both New Spain and 13th Colonies and i became independant without declaring war. Just by canceling alliance and the patron nation did nothing..
    It isnt much fun to become independant in 30 secs :S.
    its much more fun to become independant through war...
    Thanks.
    Instead of canceling alliance declare war to x-patron.

Quote Originally Posted by manelinho View Post
    Sorry for the delay. It has been a terrible week. Anyways, I have the "auto save" file...

Let's hope it is worth something

Greetings

Attachment 75690
    The file cannot be opened. To be sure that is not a corrupted download do this: Try to open it with EsfEditor If you can open it then uploaded it again. If not then probably there is a problem with your game installation.

So if i download this, i assume my current non-modded campaign saved files will be deleted right?
    "We are nothing without brotherhood, and brotherhood is nothing without your brothers"-We Came as Romans

Only during game play auto and quick saves will be overwritten as well as all vanilla named if you play again as the same faction.

Icon5 Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

what about playin' as a rebel factions like USA?

That's in Late Campaign.

Hey guys - not sure if this has been asked before, but is there any way you can add descriptions to the minor nations in the grand campaign menu? It looks silly when everywhere it says "Not playable."

Hello everyone. I am not good with computers and have read this thread to try and mod my game but can't seem to get it to work. I know you explained how to do this but could someone hold my hand and walk me through it. Hopefully I didn't mess something when I tried to do it the first time.

@millertyme

Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data\campaigns\main and backup scripting.lua and startpos.esf

After downloading and opening the file, open with 7-zip (or something comparable).

And then extract all files into:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data\campaigns\main

overwrite the files if asked and then have fun!

Anyone know how to turn of the fog of war while playing as Pirates?

Thank you for your help.