Thread: Anyone still have these glitches?

Default Anyone still have these glitches?

1. The text is blurry in windows and completely illegible. This has been a problem from day 1. I keep seeing every line of text blurred in the middle of a battle or when I'm trying to see options on a window. Too many times I've had to guess and accidentally broken an alliance.

2. None of the videos work. Not one. The clips from duels, the revolutions, it's jumpy lagging mess. I understand this may be a graphics card compatibility issue. I use an ATI mobility radeon HD 3670.

That both of these issues, though rarely prominent, are still plaguing the game is surprising. Can anybody offer some advice? Does anyone else still have these problems?

Default Re: Anyone still have these glitches?

These are both definitely graphics driver issues. I'm not sure what version of the catalyst drivers you are using but I think I'm on 10 (if that makes sense, not at my rig just now) and the text on my screen is fine, just fine.

Or you're playing with something other than your native resolution - if I pick a weird pixel ratio, I can barely read any of the small text. It seems even worse than in most other games for some reason, maybe it's the font.

-HD

Yeah that's also true. If you're playing with a widescreen resolution but a "normal" monitor you'll probably see squashed text.

rsslcs's Avatar Senator

I get laggy videos too. I use a 9800GT, and I have the latest drivers. It's something to do with one of the DLL's, someone told me.

TheFirstONeill's Avatar Father of Thera

Moved to Tech help, you are more likely to get a solution here.

House of Wilpuri :By the Patronage of Elrond: Patron of Caki : Aduellist : Borissomeone
    Proud Creator of Thera, Legacy of the Great Torment: Opifex :

Quote Originally Posted by rsslcs View Post
    I get laggy videos too. I use a 9800GT, and I have the latest drivers. It's something to do with one of the DLL's, someone told me.
    I wouldn't think so... surely we all have the same dll's?

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Go to your Driver card control centre a check if are everything in "controlled by application" .