Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Most unhistorical thing you've done or seen happen?

Prince of Darkness's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Most unhistorical thing you've done or seen happen?

Destroy a British army commanded by Lieutenant Gen. Jack Lusted in Quebec during the American Revolution.

A Prussian army of regulars beating back a full stack of experienced French guards and 1 Wurttemburg's army at the same time.

Insane battle..they outnumbered me 4 to one and both armies rushed me from the front and the right flank. Somehow i only lost 1 unit of heavy cav, and this is hard mode .

Georgia conquered south America, the USA ended up in Mysore and the Papal States conquered all Europe. In a single campaign. I played Ottomans and found myself crushed by pretty much everyone. Heck, a lone Streltzy unit attacked and killed off 2 generals and 600 regulars in one battle. Never happened again, and thank for that.

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Warning: long, confusing story that is probably out of order and might not make sense

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    My Prussian campaign: ended up allied with Russia, UP, Sweden, and Britain. After I completed the objectives... weird stuff happened. UP killed off France. Quebec went to war with the Iroquois. Quebec was winning (took all their regions except the Iroquois territory and the central Indian one they traded Michigan to the Marathas for) until the Brits went and wiped them out. Around the same time, USA emerged because the Cherokees decided to take over Carolina. They asked to be my protectorate, even though they were at war with my Cherokee allies. Meanwhile, I was busy conquering Africa. Spain was next (I had Gibtraltar), but the Russian Republic went and stole it from me, then declared war on Portugal (which I stole as payback)... Mexico became a Plains Nations protectorate. From the Balkans and Africa, I attacked the Ottamans out of boredom (around 1780-ish). Russia stole Anatolia... And refused to sell it for $5 million. Then Georgia declared war. I figured it would be easy - just walk into their one region and slaughter them - but no. They used Jamaica (!) as a base and took my Caribbean islands. Persia held the Leeward Islands. The king and parliament were very confused.

This all happened with DarthMod installed too

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

playing as the Maratha, i conquered eastern Europe and drove a big orange wedge between Russia and Poland, also i painted the British Isles, Denmark, and the Netherlands orange

Magno's Avatar Decanus

AI nederlands taking over all of western Europe while AI poland conquers all eastern Europe
    No heroes, no villains, only conflicting perspectives with regards to a specific object.

Knights of St john conquering the entire holy land and India plus the balkans. working on those american indians next

Quote Originally Posted by Okuto View Post
    Knights of St john conquering the entire holy land and India plus the balkans. working on those american indians next
    the AI Knights of St.? Cause they always stay isolated on their little island in my games.

one bavarian 5th rate destroied two heavy 1st rates and half of my fleet (6 2nd rate) are damaged. autoresolve sucks hard...
    Last edited by IrMel; July 16, 2010 at 02:46 PM.

Persia taking Great Britain.

Beat that.
    "The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected" - Sun Tzu

penquin11's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Bow-wow-wow View Post
    Persia taking Great Britain.

Beat that.
    I have you:
    France taking Great Britain..
    no i kid, but seriously I do have u beat in watching the Irish take over all of India.... and in watching Georgia TAKE ALL OF EUROPE!

One of my artillerymen charged along the plain and kill two Polish dudes, before running back safely.
    WARNING:
    The comment above may contain offensive material that may or may not be appropriate for people above the age of 18. The guidance of your children is advised unless you press the green little button with a plus under the avatar.
    Please, please, PLEASE, god... If you give us back Freddie Mercury, we will not only give you Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus... We will give you the whole disney realitystarcrew!!!
    And if you're wondering if it's worth to give up your favourite artist, then we'll throw Jay Z and Lady Gaga in the pool too

See this. A whole Austrian army deflected to the small and unimportant Electorate of Bavaria (they must like sausage much)!
    WARNING:
    The comment above may contain offensive material that may or may not be appropriate for people above the age of 18. The guidance of your children is advised unless you press the green little button with a plus under the avatar.
    Please, please, PLEASE, god... If you give us back Freddie Mercury, we will not only give you Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus... We will give you the whole disney realitystarcrew!!!
    And if you're wondering if it's worth to give up your favourite artist, then we'll throw Jay Z and Lady Gaga in the pool too

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Those traitors!

Poland-Lithuania decided not to get owned and conquered most of Europe, from their starting territory all the way to Portugal. They actually expanded faster than the Marathas.

Ha love that this thread is stil going. My allies Venice just conquered the whole Ottoman empire in my austria campaign, due to the ottomans declaring war on me
    "Advice for the day: If you have a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two, and KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN."

Quote Originally Posted by penquin11 View Post
    I have you:
    France taking Great Britain..
    no i kid, but seriously I do have u beat in watching the Irish take over all of India.... and in watching Georgia TAKE ALL OF EUROPE!
    Wow, did that really happen?
    "The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected" - Sun Tzu

penquin11's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Bow-wow-wow View Post
    Wow, did that really happen?
    yeah and most of all I have no dam clue how Ireland even got into India

Senator

I was playing as Venice.

I had already steamrolled the rest of the Italian peninsula, so I decided why not expand? So, I destroyed the Barbary States and the Knights of St. John. By this time GB was destroying the USA, and all the US had left was Carolina and Georgia. So, I destroyed the US as Venice. I was tempted to take over Venezuela (appropriate, considering Venezuela means "little Venice), but I decided to make Mexico my protectorate and let them take over Latin America. I took all of the French and Spanish territories in North America, after I destroyed them both in Europe (as Venice). I was being generous so I had Portugal become my protectorate and then I gave them Spain and France. I wiped out the UP, dividing up their territories among GB and Hannover (my allies). Then, I declared war on Mysore and destroyed them, so now I have Mysore and Ceylon as my Venetian colonies in India.

Sweden was being bullish by now, having declared war on me on Turn 2 (?), so I steamrolled Sweden and gave their territories to Norway. Denmark declared war on Norway (my protectorate), so I steamrolled them and so now Norway is the sole entity in Scandinavian territory. Greece had emerged by this point, so I became their protector and gave a lot of financial aid. They then decided to declare war on Austria.

Oh, and Russia offered me Muscovy for one sole piece technology (can't remember which). GB invaded Bulgaria and Morocco, and the Maratha Confederacy conquered that awkward territory in the far north of America.

Princess Cadance's Avatar Domesticus

Thats weird.The weirdest for me was the Maratha Confedracy trading West Prussia for one of there two starting territories.So now there's Asians in the middle of the Holy Roman Empire,which now has a colony in India.
    Last edited by Princess Cadance; July 28, 2010 at 08:19 PM.
    "Sing to the LORD a new song;sing to the LORD, all the earth."-Psalm 96:1
    "A true man hates no one."-Napoleon Bonaparte

Kar98k's Avatar Laetus

the Ventians sending an army to attack jamaica owned by Britian I was the Marthra republic liberateing portugal, spain and france from ducth with my best firend russia