Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Most unhistorical thing you've done or seen happen?

Default Re: Most unhistorical thing you've done or seen happen?

I (playing Prussia) once went to war (against France) with Italian States as my allies. And when the war ended, the Italians still were allied to me.
    It felt so wrong, historically...

=Prince Nuada='s Avatar Semisalis

I have noticed that Hannover are protectorate sluts.
    Generally they will either gain a protectorate (Denmark for instance) or they will sell themselves as one.

РОССИЯ | PREUßEN | ÖSTERREICH

Gran Colombia invading Afghanistan !

I've currently got a game where a rump Poland (at one point only consisting of Lithuania) and a rump Denmark (of course just consisting of Iceland) that are protectorates of the Knights of St John (Malta!) I've also got Russia working it's way through the Balkans, Netherlands annexing Hannover and Austria invading and destroying Prussia making Berlin a part of their empire.

Hi Mr Mig.

What's up with that screenshot. I love the toy camera DOF effect which doesn't seem to work right for me... But 973072768 in your coffer? And you are at war with Baluchistan so it's not you... but I don't see a rake, so how are you viewing their army with ? for number of men?

PS. GO COLOMBIA!

Quote Originally Posted by eschelar View Post
    Hi Mr Mig.

What's up with that screenshot. I love the toy camera DOF effect which doesn't seem to work right for me... But 973072768 in your coffer? And you are at war with Baluchistan so it's not you... but I don't see a rake, so how are you viewing their army with ? for number of men?

PS. GO COLOMBIA!
    I am allied with Colombia along with Persia against Afghanistan plus i am playing as Poland lithuania get the late campaigne startpos file in order to see Afghanistan and after i got i gave every single faction 999999999 gold using the ESF editor in order to make them more aggrassive plus i have darth mod commander mod for ETW so it is quit challenging even with this money cheat
    Last edited by MIGLOVER; May 24, 2012 at 12:54 PM.

Idk if this counts but for me playing as america i learned for the 1st time that you could actually go to the other theatres of war and was surprised to see france and prussia ally against britain, take it over, and have sweden take over india. Also, the france then lost all territory to spain except for central america.

lol think this is pretty unhistorical, playing vanilla game as france when i noticed this strange new coloured area of my n.america map after new turn...sweden had taken over 2 of the huron territories and the huron had taken finland in a v.v.v. strange swap deal lol

The Americans went over to Europe and stopped the French revolution. (Me)
    Hanover took over all of central Europe. (Cpu)

"They are there; so I must kill them" - Lord Berwick
    Non sibi sed patriae

DukeofBrunswick's Avatar Miles

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You've seen the Indians invade the Americas, you've seen the Americans and Indians in Europe but have you ever seen the Native Americans in India?

Also, in the same game I was at war with the Marathas as Britian and they invaded the Bahamas and conquered them.
    Australia: A land of bronzed bodies and wonderful football.

This signature is a solemn promise that no new Call of Duty game shall be purchased by me until a new engine is produced for the game.

lawandorder82's Avatar Ducenarius

Had usa be ally to Britain when the usa was suppose to form gave Ireland agfastin and Pakistan
    Albundy for president 2019 my lets play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9iZV...azsoGel3_b_7rA

I once saw the Thirteen Colonies fight the US

In my current game, Portugal owns Spain and Morocco. The Italian States own Naples and Sardinia and are locked in some unholy triple alliance with Genoa and Venice. The United Provinces own Flanders and Westphalia. Austria has went mad and now controls a vast swathe of territory from Alsace-Lorraine to Poland. Prussia is hemmed in in the north, owning Brandeburg and Hannover. The Swedes and the Russians are dug in along the Finnish border. Spain is gone, completely, replaced in the New World by rebels, pirates, Mexico and Gran Columbia (hadn't seen them before).

In India, I annhilated the Marathas but the Mughals strangely refused to ally with me and attacked me as soon as the Marathas were down to one territory. Portugal still has Goa. The Mughals and I fought a brief but bloody war where I kicked them north of Bjiapur and constructed a line of forts for their melee infantry to smash and die against. I made peace to focus elsewhere but I'm confident I'll have control of India soon.

In North America, the Cherokee and Iroquois are down to one territory each thanks to an aggressive 13 Colonies (to be fair, I sent them loads of cash). The Huron were long since driven to their north west hell hole, leaving the Inuit to take Newfoundland once it rebelled from French control. I conquered Cuba once it went "pirate" from the fall of Spain and gave it to Mexico in exchange for a Protectorate (plus cash and tech).

Imagine if the world had actually looked like that in 1727?

Rather3's Avatar Civis

I'm making the first world war happening a little sooner- But this time, i won it.
    Still kinda having problems with crossing the Alps (or however you call it) so i don't have Italy yet.
    Prussia owns Sweden, France, Austria, All small German states (i had an alliance, others killed the factions and i wrecked them), parts of Russia (Russia is a close ally of mine, Sweden took those parts, i took them back , Greece (ottomans are kicked out, they made a mistake declaring war on me).
    That's it pretty much, 1730 now, 35/40 regions including 1/1 Brandenburg World domination!

Everyone v Prussia EVEN BRITAIN is fighting Prussia what a bunch of flamin' mungrels

Rather3's Avatar Civis

Cherokee's having a full stack army in Russia now (i gave them a region) ready to invade Sweden

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

In the latest Darthmod, the ai has a habit of making very odd protectorates. Dagestan had 10 of them at one point with all of them major European powers. Even the 13 colonies became one. Plus Dagestan remained only one region for the entire game.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Conquered all america playing daguestan on DME !
    Wind from the East's Awards :

I realized something that comes early in the campaign,that's all against historical accuracy...
    Poland-Lithuania allied of Russia...knowing,one century before,in "Time of Troubles",occurred in Russia,involving Poland and Russia like ENEMIES...
    i'm incorrect or...of 1618 (end of the "Time of Troubles") until 1700 two nations became great enemy .. allies?
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish-...%E2%80%931618))

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Ottoman North America consisting of New York, Quebec, Upper Canada, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Acadia, Algonquin territory and Iroquois Territory.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.