Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pics!!!! EXclusive from France!!!

Default New pics!!!! EXclusive from France!!!

The article that is bellow is detailling the different types of versions of NTW

Sega dévoile les différentes éditions du nouveau Total War qui seront mises en vente au mois de février en France.
    Les joueurs auront droit à deux éditions dématérialisées, mais aussi et surtout une très belle version collector nommée "Imperial" qui contiendra l'ensemble des unités spéciales bonus. Vous avez un petit récaptitulaitif écrit des 4 éditions prévues, et le collector en image.
    Napoleon : Total War - Standard Edition. Contient le pack d'unités spéciales "Régiment d'Elites"
    Napoleon : Total War - Imperial Edition. Coffret collector contenant le poster "La biographie illustrée de Napoléon Bonaparte" (format A3) ainsi que les packs exclusifs d'unités "Régiment d'Elite" et "Héros des Guerres Napoléoniennes"
    Napoleon : Total War - Version numérique (disponible sur Steam uniquement)
    Napoleon : Total War - Version numérique Imperial Edition (disponible sur Steam uniquement), contenant le pack d'unités spéciales "Héros des Guerres Napoléoniennes"

"En France, les réservations faites dans certaines enseignes -non annoncées aujourd'hui- permettront aux joueurs de disposer d'une unité spéciale (3 différentes unités seront disponibles selon les enseignes : HMS Elephant, Grande batterie de la Convention ou Towarczys). Plus d'informations seront disponibles ultérieurement."

Default Re: New pics!!!! EXclusive from France!!!

ANd:

Beggar's Avatar Decanus

Nice. I think that the picture with cannon is the first one that shows the new uniform system. Atleast they all have different faces.

Thanks for sharing!

Do you need a translation for the article?

Yes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    Napoleon : Total War - Standard Edition. Contient le pack d'unités spéciales "Régiment d'Elites"
    Napoleon : Total War - Imperial Edition. Coffret collector contenant le poster "La biographie illustrée de Napoléon Bonaparte" (format A3) ainsi que les packs exclusifs d'unités "Régiment d'Elite" et "Héros des Guerres Napoléoniennes"
    Napoleon : Total War - Version numérique (disponible sur Steam uniquement)
    Napoleon : Total War - Version numérique Imperial Edition (disponible sur Steam uniquement), contenant le pack d'unités spéciales "Héros des Guerres Napoléoniennes"

God, no, not the "special forces super duper ripoff expensive edition" scam AGAIN!!!

Does it mention Steam?

Oh! Lancers of the Prussian Towarzysz-Regiment, fit for the 1800-1807 period. Very nice, indeed. And clearly a faction-specific unique unit. I like them.

uzi716's Avatar Ordinarius

is there a link to the article? here is translation

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    Do you need a translation for the article?
    Please can you translate this ???

DLC? Exclusive units? Imperial Edition?

Oh no, not again... I really do hate the way modern games are going with regards to additional content. This means no mod support as well I'll warrant.

not the "special forces super duper ripoff expensive edition" scam AGAIN!!!

Does it mention Steam?
    It does mention something about STEAM. (disponible sur Steam uniquement) It's stating that the regular/imperial edition of Napoleon will also be available on STEAM. I'm not sure if that also means that Napoleon doesn't require STEAM to play.

In regards to the imperial edition, I doubt that many will purchase it anyways. I'm sure that SEGA is eventually going to release it as a DLC pack on STEAM.

Personally, I won't be falling for this stunt again, I still feel a bit irritated that I wasted money on the Special Forces Edition.
    Last edited by Antissa; November 24, 2009 at 08:12 PM.

Here is the translation (more or less)

Sega tell us about the differents versions of NTW that will be sold in February in France:
    Players can buy 2 differents versions (without cd, on steam) and to with cd. One beautiful version collector called "imperial" which will include all the special units bonus.
    The four versions are:
    -NTW Standart editionwith special units "elite regiment")
    -NTW imperial edition (collector, includes an illustrated biographie of Nap.Bon. (A3 format)+ pack of exclusive units of elite regiment and heroes of the Napoleonics wars .
    -One numeric version on steam (same as standart but without cd I think)
    -One imperial version on steam (same as imperial edition without cd)

They precise after that people in France can pre- order and have one special unit( in fact the three that we can see in screenshots):HMS Elephant, Grande batterie de la Convention ou Towarczys

ENJOY

just read two with cd

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

I thought Jack said they had a new model for the lance???I really hope that Spontoon in the lancers hand is just a place holder still.

KozCDVI's Avatar Domesticus

Looking most triumphant!

Is it me or does the artilleryman closest to the screen look a little bit like Hitler?

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

others screenshots:

Quote Originally Posted by Prisca View Post
    It does mention something about STEAM. (disponible sur Steam uniquement) It suggests that the regular/imperial edition of Napoleon will also be available on STEAM. I'm not sure if that also means that Napoleon doesn't require STEAM to play.

In regards to the imperial edition, I doubt that many will purchase it anyways. I'm sure that SEGA is eventually going to release it as a DLC pack on STEAM.

Personally, I won't be falling for this stunt again, I still feel a bit irritated that I wasted money on the Special Forces Edition.
    Well quite.

Back in the day, they made a full game, and released it full price, and the fans got what they paid for; and then, eventually, they might release an expansion.

Now, this tactic involves making a full game, and giving those who pay full price an incomplete game, witholding a number of units for those who can be suckered into paying more.

I'n not falling for it

AND one more i forgot

AND NEW ONES AGAIN:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast