Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435

Thread: A Proper Empire: Terra Incognita v1.1.0 - FAQ, Troubleshooting, and Bug Reports

Default Re: A Proper Empire: Terra Incognita v1.1.0 - FAQ, Troubleshooting, and Bug Reports

Hi l33tl4m3r. Sorry about not replying sooner but I've been busy with some unrelated stuff and only read your post today. What I'm going to do is go through the whole procedure again (I may have done something wrong) and then report back. Thanks for your response.

Default Re: A Proper Empire: Terra Incognita v1.1.0 - FAQ, Troubleshooting, and Bug Reports

l33tl4m3r Hi again. Here is my whole procedure. 1) New vanilla download from Steam. 2) Check vanilla - OK. 3) Verify integrity of game files - OK. 4) Use APETI Setup - Early and Late campaigns - Launcher fails. 5) Try to launch from Steam - Launches vanilla. 6) Try to launch from Mod Manager - Success but only early campaign. Upshot is I can play APETI - Early so hurray for that. Any info you can give me about accessing the Late Campaign would be appreciated. Thanks again.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Lol!

Long delay for me as well!!

I will download Empire and run through the installer and see if it gives me the same results, as it's very odd that early works but not late -- I'll see what I can figure out!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Quote Originally Posted by l33tl4m3r View Post
    Lol!

Long delay for me as well!!

I will download Empire and run through the installer and see if it gives me the same results, as it's very odd that early works but not late -- I'll see what I can figure out!
    Hah, I understand, it's the same with me, hello