Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Quote Originally Posted by kebang93 View Post
    i also have this problem, how did you manage to fix this?
    don't forget to patch RTW gold to 1.6 it will fix the 'select item from list' bug.
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/44694...ion_v1_6_Patch

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

The download is not working it says something from the fbi and the filefront download doesn't work too please can someone reupload from filefront?

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Lerendos View Post
    The download is not working it says something from the fbi and the filefront download doesn't work too please can someone reupload from filefront?
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/21033931/atw+raven+feeders+package.7z complete package

Thanks a lot mate downloading now

didn't you heared it yet? The boss from megauploads has been arrested by the FBI (he's coworkers also) for doing illegal stuff.

Kdssow's Avatar Civis

Hell, this is not the way to stop internet piracy, damn those federals.

Apart from ranting against the US govenment, how's the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    Could you, please, tell me what is exactly in the complete pack, so I could decide what to install and in what order.

- Arthurian_ver_0.731 - is a main mod to install;
    - 073a_data - is a patch to install after the mod installation;
    - export_descr_buildings.txt - is a fix (important to install);
    - Music_pack – obvious;

But now:

- ATW_Campaign – is some campaign. Could you explain this to me? What does it change, and adds to a game?
    - Arthur – I have no idea... Could you explain what does this folder contains?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Never mind, I found out myself. Nice mod by the way.
    Last edited by Jagmodo; June 28, 2012 at 04:20 PM.

Hi!!

Links for downloading don't work! Please, update them!! It is a very nice mod!

sorry! I haven't read the last message! Thanks for the link!! =)

Hi
    I have used the most recently added complete package, and extracted the main 'arthurian total war' file to my total war rome folder.
    When I try to launch it, it says that it cannot find steam. (and procedes to launch steam website in google chrome).
    I have the Rome total war gold version downloaded from Steam. I have heard from others that that could be a problem with Mods (something to do with only Steam being able to launch barbarian invasion instead of the main game, as they are under one entry in the steam library. I have tried putting Arthurian total war file with the Icon that is meant to launch it in the arthur folder but then it says that it cannot find barbarian invasion. when I try putting it outside of the Rome total war folder, it comes up with 'The procedure * could not be located DLL mssdl32' or something.

Any ideas, Please?

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

i have no idea mate but you should just google up 'barbarian invasion work on steam' or sumthing like that as im sure there are a few posts scattered in twc that solve the problem you are having , hope you sort it out , ta

Quote Originally Posted by Jagmodo View Post
    Edit: Never mind, I found out myself. Nice mod by the way.
    How did you do it? Not sure which bit is which!

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

its a script, and scripts go into the scripts/show_me
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

I tried downloading the main mod several times, but end up with a shell file. Any ideas?

Check out the new download links here.
    Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

Icon11 Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk viking View Post
    Check out the new download links here.

Hi Dansk,

thanks for the link. I've tried several times but still getting a corrupt file. Has any one else had this problem, or maybe it just at my end? You couldn't do us a favour and try downloading it ? If you get and executable file, I'll know that it's not a problem with. the site.

I can download everything except the main mod.

Well, I'll be damned. The download does seem to be corrupt now. I'll send the owner of the ModDB page a message.
    Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

Cheers Dansk, or should that be Skol?

Great job! the download works fine on my steam-ed version of Total War.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast