Thread: How to get Infinite Money ~without altering game files

Default How to get Infinite Money ~without altering game files

There are other ways to get an infinite amount of money, but altering files to me can get very technical and half the time, not work.
    I've used a simple program that has worked with every version of ETW.
    This process takes maybe 3-4mins to do, just simple and easy.

Download this Program:ArtMoney SE v7.31
    Download it and save it where ever your want, I'd prefer the desktop.
    To use it, follow these simple instructions.
    1) Open the program before you start ETW, (just click continue when the window pops up in front of the main window for ArtMoney)

2) Once the games starts, go play any Grand Campaign (saved, new, etc...)

3) Once the campaign starts don't recruit or build anything just yet because in order for the program to work you need enough money to buy ONE thing and still have income left. This will make sense later on.

4) Go to ArtMoney and where it says "Select Process", click the arrow in the bar and find "Empire Total War" and select it.

5) After you've selected the program, press the button "Search" in the upper left corner, and where it says value, input your current income ingame and click ok. The search should take around a min or two.

6) Once it is done searching, go back the ETW - build, upgrade, or recruit one thing from any region, it just needs to show a difference in your income.

7) Once you have a different total income, go back to ArtMoney and click the button "Filter" next to the search button. In the value, input your NEW value of income and click ok. This process should load very fast and only one line of data should be in the left column.

8) Select the only data line and click the red arrow pointing to the right; this should bring the data over to the right column.

9) Click on the value in the data line and alter it to any number you want, i usually always do 9999999.

10) Once the number is changed to whatever you desire, right-click the data line and select "Edit Selected". This will bring up another window, but don't worry you only need to fill a couple lines.

11) In the line "Value" replace the "XXX" with the number you used before, in my case i would use 9999999.

12) After, go to the bottom where you should see a "freeze" box. Check the box and click the down arrow to the right of it and select "normal freeze"and then press ok to exit that window.

This keeps your new altered amount of money the same, no matter what you buy; it always stays that number as long as ArtMoney is open.

Once you did that, go back to ETW and you'll see your new income, congratulations!

You can buy anything you want. Now those pesky foreign armies that constantly attack your factories, farms, churches, etc.. don’t do a thing to your spectacular economy.

The game DOES NOT crash, glitch, blackout, etc with this program at all ~ its why i love it.

Things you shouldn't do (from experience)
    * Give your exact amount of money to some other nation for a particular amount of turns. Even though your income goes back, it says you were bankrupt, so more then one turn would cut all of your armies in HALF.

Things you should do
    *Start the game as England and give every major nation 999,999 gold during the first turn (maybe get some island regions from Spain, United Provinces, and France). Once you do that, sit back, relax, and watch the fireworks.
    *Be a tax free nation, set all your policies so you manage them, put them to the lowest setting, and then go to every region and exempt them from taxes. This is huge when you try to take control of the world as populations with no taxes = happiness and +population.

I hope you all enjoy this program, any questions, just ask.
    ~ Pentel
    Last edited by Pentel; November 07, 2009 at 04:11 PM.

Default Re: How to get Infinite Money ~without altering game files (Tutorial)

If any screenshots are broken, or you'd like another one, tell me and i'll get it up as soon as possible.

Interesting find

Quote Originally Posted by Awqa Puriq View Post
    Interesting find
    Thanks

Icon4 Re: How to get Infinite Money ~without altering game files (Tutorial)

Can you edit the money for the Play Battle (not the campagin), i try to edit the values of the gold in the play battles but it doesn't work

anyone come about this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by fredfrep View Post
    Can you edit the money for the Play Battle (not the campagin), i try to edit the values of the gold in the play battles but it doesn't work

anyone come about this problem?
    Hmm, i don't think this program works with that.
    I'd try for myself but im having some technical difficulties with my computer and im on a laptop that cant run ETW.

Try this; Make sure to take all the soldiers, usually put on as defaults, off so you have all the money your givin.
    Use artmoney to search for that value, if it shows a many data lines in the left column, go back to ETW and add one or two regiments of soldiers/ships.
    Then go back to artmoney and filter the new amount of money you have. If nothing shows up in the left column, it won't work, if it does, follow the steps above to alter it.

I'm having technical difficulties and it was worse then i thought. My normal comp imploded on me so im on a laptop that can't run much, including ETW, so i can't help anyone directly, only indirectly.

Im getting a new top of the line Dell T6600 Inspiron on the 19th, so by the time i get everything on, ill be able to help on the 20th.

Im just glad the program is fine and doesnt cause problems or difficulties.

Thank you

~Pentel

Wow, it came in 5 days earlier. Well i have empire on now, so anyone that has a problem or a question ill get to you.

penquin11's Avatar Biarchus

eeerm cheat engine works as well..... also you can hack things such as:

Money (duh)
    Turns to build
    Peoples names (using text hack, can have fun, make Carlos III assume his real name: Carlos the Failure)

Quote Originally Posted by penquin11 View Post

Money (duh)
    Turns to build
    Peoples names (using text hack, can have fun, make Carlos III assume his real name: Carlos the Failure)
    Hah, thats intriging, i'll have to try that.

Anybody else had problems with their security software teeling them artmoney was a trojan.

Quote Originally Posted by borealis_2008 View Post
    Anybody else had problems with their security software teeling them artmoney was a trojan.
    I have McAfee, there aren't any red flags as i know of. ArtMoney is product that isnt pirated or illegal, it has a purchased version with more options but it provides the free version and that is where the link i provided comes from, what your using now is the free version, there shouldn't be anything hidden in it.

Quote Originally Posted by penquin11 View Post

Money (duh)
    Turns to build

Hi
    As I tried it with Cheat Engine 5.5 it cam after 20 minutes to a game crash

With ArtMoney it is working perfecktly thank you for the Tut @Pentel

Sorry for my English it isnīt my native language.

Default Re: How to get Infinite Money ~without altering game files

Would any of thier software be Spyware? Especcialy this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by beckyolt View Post
    So the game sucks because you don't like moving around your screen. Yeah okay.

Funny G.I.F made by me.

not working for me

thank you

Too many buildings... Too little money...
    "It should solve your money problem" -Victoria at the Rome: Total War Tutorial