Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Retrofit v2.0 Released!

Default Re: Ultimate Retrofit v2.0 Released!

Hi all,
    Thanks for all the kind words and support regarding this mod , it's been a pretty big deal doing this on my own.
    Unfortunately I'm going to have to hang up my modding hat as I haven't the time to contribute to these kinds of big projects anymore . I've given over 3 years to various things which culminated in this mod, I only made it for my own enjoyment and never imagined so many thousands of people would be interested in it so a big thank you to you all .

Good news for anyone still enjoying this mod as my good friend (and friend to all modders) ImperiumIV, is going to pick up the reins for this. I'd just like to say that I give full permission for ImperiumIV to undertake any changes or updates to Ultimate Retrofit Mod.

I'll now make my bow and lead a shadowy existence, having the odd look to see what is happening on here, downloading and playing other excellent mods, rest assurred I'll leave my profile active so none of my work disappears.

Good bye and happy modding!
    "A dark age indeed, no plumbing! No electricity! No nothing! Oh, hang it all." Merlin.

Quote Originally Posted by colesy606 View Post
    Good bye and happy modding!
    Thanks for all your hard work mate, all the best and take care.

yea since shogun 2 is released, im pretty much stuck with it since i enjoyed the game(with some mods to tweak some stuff i dislike of course but without straying too much from vanilla experience)

but i still wanna play medieval 2. And this mod tweaks the vanilla settings to become better.

i kinda dislike the overhaul mods in both games...kinda weird maybe lol

so yep. Thx for the hard work dude.

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Hey Guys. I'll be recruiting some developers for UR 3.0 in the near future. For now, just hold on.

@ Colonists, the edu will be changed in an update before 3.0. The balance will be based on (but not entirely the same) as Dave Scarface's mod. This is likewise very similar to vanilla kingdoms.

I have a few issues im hoping you guys can help with

-England doesnt have armored sergeants in the campaign but has em in the custom battles.

-When ever i try playing France in the Grand Campaign it crashes

plz help

*edit* in fact, ever since I saved and quit my english campaign the game crashes when I try to make a new Grand Campaign of any kind
    Last edited by BazzBrother; September 26, 2011 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by imperiumiv View Post
    Hey Guys. I'll be recruiting some developers for UR 3.0 in the near future. For now, just hold on.

@ Colonists, the edu will be changed in an update before 3.0. The balance will be based on (but not entirely the same) as Dave Scarface's mod. This is likewise very similar to vanilla kingdoms.
    what are your plans for this, as i may be working on something similar!!

please help? is there something i can do that would make help easier?

Quote Originally Posted by BazzBrother View Post
    please help? is there something i can do that would make help easier?
    you could attach a log file!

you should also visit the technical help bit, in the m2tw general discussion part of the forum, where you will also need to provide a log file. the more info you give, the more likely your problem will be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyxx30 View Post
    you could attach a log file!

you should also visit the technical help bit, in the m2tw general discussion part of the forum, where you will also need to provide a log file. the more info you give, the more likely your problem will be solved.
    noob question
    where do i find the logfile

*edit* i check the log file in the Medieval ii total war folder but theres nothing in it, even after the crash
    Last edited by BazzBrother; September 29, 2011 at 12:47 AM.

enter this in the Ultimate Retrofit mods main directory, in the .cfg file using notepad or notepad ++, then you will need to replay the crash!

Code:
    [log] 
    to = logs/M2TW.system.log.txt 
    level = * trace
    afaik there is little to no support for this mod at the moment, so for the time being visit the technical help forum, here is the link:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=270

is it just me or do NONE of the download links work?

check the c:drive/downloads, unless you've deleted it, the installer should still be there, then just re-install, after deleting the previous version.

i deleted it sorry

looks like im boned unless someone uploads the retro 1 installer

send a pm to the author of the mod, on the front page its colsey606

found and redownloaded retro 1.0, 2.0 and installed

worked perfectly for an hour

now back to the same old problem

this is just more trouble than its worth atm, gonna revert to retro 1.0 and maybe someday someone will work out all these bugs

Yo!
    Recently downloaded and installed the mod , having issue everytime when starting the game. Seems some files are missing , I attached system log , could any1 provide me these files? Thanks in advance
    Piichu

Nice

King William the Conqueror's Avatar Campidoctor

Game crashes on Splash Screen
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Check out my Youtube Channel: CosmicConqueror
    Proud Member of TWC since 2011!

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

had to reinstall all my games (and i had retrofit), so im downloaidng both versions now. do i have to install first 1.0 and then 2.0, or can i just go for 2.0?

also does this include additional units (i think it was called GUAM or so)?