Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: Feedback & Suggestions Thread

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Feedback & Suggestions Thread

First off it's not a deal breaker, I really like this mod- but that is indeed strange, as I completely deleted ETW, its folders and all mods, did a fresh install and immediately installed TAR.

Just wanted to know how to eliminate being able to see any flight of the ship cannon.

I've uploaded a few screens showing off the great smoke of this mod plus one showing what I'm referring to as 'tracers'.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Great screens mate. I'd suggest you participate in the screenshot competitons HERE if you are interested.

On the naval ''tracers'' you are experiencing: The way they are in your game is the correct way because otherwise we should remove the cannonballs completely.
    We are generally talking about large iron balls spinning through the air so they are bound to leave some kind of trail.

Thanks, I will do that, I enjoy taking screens, the full smoke effect has really made it fun.

As to the 'tracers', I just got hooked on the way the it was in NTW LME mod and a few others, no trails but you could still the actually ball flying, especially when coming towards or away from you.

Icon14 Re: OFFICIAL: Feedback & Suggestions Thread

After breaking my install twice, I finally got TAR and ETW working the way I wanted it to

If I ever get out of Italy, I look forward to all the new features TAR has to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Officerpuppy View Post
    After breaking my install twice, I finally got TAR and ETW working the way I wanted it to

If I ever get out of Italy, I look forward to all the new features TAR has to offer
    Heeeeeey Officerpuppy how are you mate ? Good to see you are back(here)

Tiro

To me it does not work, I reinstalled ETW, I tried different types and the launcher still does not respond, I already know what it is. Thank you for the excellent mode that does not work!

Quote Originally Posted by kubo4747 View Post
    To me it does not work, I reinstalled ETW, I tried different types and the launcher still does not respond, I already know what it is. Thank you for the excellent mode that does not work!
    Right click on Steam 'run as administrator', then right click on TAR, 'run as administrator'.

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves In The Throne Room View Post
    Right click on Steam 'run as administrator', then right click on TAR, 'run as administrator'.
    That's what I tried, but the launcher still does not work. I have the original game and thus it can be?!

Icon14 Re: OFFICIAL: Feedback & Suggestions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MorganH. View Post
    Heeeeeey Officerpuppy how are you mate ? Good to see you are back(here)
    Thanks. I've been playing MTW2 here and there and recently I was in the mood to shoot something

First time I've played ETW in two or three years and my first time playing TAR in it's current form, so far I'm enjoying it.

That's what I tried, but the launcher still does not work. I have the original game and thus it can be?!
    Have you applied all the suggested fixes from these threads?: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410799 & http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=485832

Quote Originally Posted by Officerpuppy View Post
    Thanks. I've been playing MTW2 here and there and recently I was in the mood to shoot something

First time I've played ETW in two or three years and my first time playing TAR in it's current form, so far I'm enjoying it.
    That is great to hear ! Enjoy!

Tiro

Morgan
    1) Yes
    2) Yes
    3) What is it CTD? That I have not tested

Morgan
    1) Yes
    2) Yes
    3) What is it CTD? That I have not tested
    A CTD = a Crash To your Desktop.

What exactly is your issue with TAR? Do you have the launcher on your desktop? And then what happens exactly when you pick a campaign ?

You will have to be a bit more specific about your exact troubles with TAR.

Tiro

I lancher desktop and when I choose any such campaign. American revolution, or something else and I play, so nothing is not responding. I click on play I want, but nothing we will not allow.

I lancher desktop and when I choose any such campaign. American revolution, or something else and I play, so nothing is not responding. I click on play I want, but nothing we will not allow.
    Ok,so when you click TAR campaigns and then pick one of them(13 colonies,american revolution,usa grand campaign) nothing happens ??

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by MorganH. View Post
    Ok,so when you click TAR campaigns and then pick one of them(13 colonies,american revolution,usa grand campaign) nothing happens ??
    Yes, just.

Yes, just.

Well if you applied all suggested fixes ,i can only further suggest you uninstall and reinstall the Mod.

Make sure to manually remove all Mod leftovers,scripts,fxcache,saves etc,verify game through Steam,reboot,verify again and make sure that Vanilla is working correctly.

Only then start installing again.

The other option is if you still want to try and make your initial installation work,is that you post us screenshots of your ETW data and scripts folders so we can have a look at what might be wrong.

Tiro

Ok, I'll try and see.

Ok, I'll try and see.
    Btw,i was browsing through our forum archives,and i came across an earlier issue with TAR post from you,where you stated you had an illegal version of ETW.(Warez)

Is this still the case ? if so TAR will not work anyway,and we certainly will not help you any further!

Tiro

No, I have the original version!!!

No, I have the original version!!!
    Ok,just follow instructions from my last post.

Another thing; Are you sure you have removed all traces from other Mods you had installed(if any?)

Just make sure your ETW is totally clean and updated through Steam,only then install TAR

Keep us posted.