Thread: Scripter Needed for KOTS

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Icon4 Scripter Needed for KOTS

One of the key elements of our next mod is the scripting. Both the Bruce and I are flat out with other aspects of the mod and haven't got the time to dedicate to this area which is vital.

If you have experience in, interest in, or would like to be part of the mod team, please let us know.
    Last edited by The Border Reiver; January 21, 2010 at 09:11 PM.

Default Re: Scripter Needed for KOTS

I'd love to help out in any way at all, although I've just recently registered I've been on this site for a long time but never got around to registering, I have done a fair bit of scripting too, and plus Im scottish

Ayr, Ayr, Super Ayr ...

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by State Of Affairs View Post
    I'd love to help out in any way at all, although I've just recently registered I've been on this site for a long time but never got around to registering, I have done a fair bit of scripting too, and plus Im scottish

Ayr, Ayr, Super Ayr ...
    The fact that you are Scottish is a huge employment aspect for our team

There are quite a lot of lurkers, even The Bruce lurked for years before he joined Now he has just as many posts as me I think!!

I will discuss this with the Bruce and send you a PM later!

Patrician

Hey guys, we're still searching for a Scripter as State of affairs is unavailable.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I can pitch in every now and then when I am not too busy with this German mod.

Patrician

Gigantus your help and experience even part time would be a huge hand for my mod. I will PM you regarding this

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

What is to do?

With scripting you mean the campaign script and traits/ancs or only the camp-script?

And, which tasks are there actually?

Although i'll stop any serious (mod project responsible) modding at the end of this year, i would like to see asap a proper KotS 4 release, so i might also take over some not too time-demanding parts here, IF Gigantus can't provide everything.

I'm not scottish though
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 11, 2009 at 05:18 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician

I'm not scottish though
    ....Well we can make an exception. Our other team member Ewen Cameron who has come back onboard isn't Scottish either! Oh and by the way, I always forget I'm not as well.

Seriously, you are always welcome DaVinci! Oh and by the way, thanks for making ETW far more playable and accessable!

Actually it is timely you should drop by and mention you have a passing interest in helping. We are requiring help with the campaign script.

Gigantus, is currently working as a technical consultant whom I send scores of PM's to asking things like..."what is a monitor" and "how do I do this". Gigantus is Full time on another mod, so I'll check with him and see whether he minds Da Vinci helping us. I'll PM you.
    Last edited by The Border Reiver; November 14, 2009 at 08:06 AM.