Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Interactive Mod Compilation v1.1 >Feb 12< ### for TATW 3.1 and AUM ### Improved Gameplay, Rewards and Advanced Missions ### ### Very Stable ###

Default Re: Interactive Gameplay Mod 1.31 (incl. Spoils of War Mod), Limited Activities Script >Aug 05< ###for TATW 2.1### AUM-compatible

I'd so love to run this with Baron Samedi's compilation somehow... the idea of looting sounds awesome.

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Default Re: Interactive Gameplay Mod 1.31 (incl. Spoils of War Mod), Limited Activities Script >Aug 05< ###for TATW 2.1### AUM-compatible

After TATW 3.0 is out I'll probably add all-mod compatible version, SoW is featured in MOS afaik.

Regards
    I have no memory of this place.

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

Hi mate, i'm having a weird bug with MOS which is probably caused by the execute instigator script..

whenever a general is adopted for the factions withouth family tree (at least those).. the general dies as soon as adopted.. it is probably to difficult for me or any member of MOS to find out do you have any clue perhaps?

Hmm... that doean't sound too likely as instigator script shouldn't trigger for no reason. Could you please upload a detailed log after it happens? Thanks in advance, I don't have enough time to rig a game like this myself.

Regards

oxxid's Avatar Civis

Hi Germanicu5,

I'm playing with Baron Samedi's compilation including your mod for a few days now, and I had 2 messages saying that some "surprise visitors" had arrived to serve. After the first message when cliking on a settlement, a new message appeared asking if I were to choose this settlement for their arrival, I declined, cliked on the settlement I wanted, the same message appeared, and this time I cliked ok. Then nothing happens, no creature to control appears.

After maybe 20-30 turns cumulation points I get the same message of "surprise visitors", this time I click on ok with the first city I choose, and same thing, no creature spamming.

Are they supposed to spam like the AI stack spam of some settlements when they're under attack? Or is it a bug ?

For information, I'm using TATW 3.1 and Baron Samedi's compilation 5.0, nothing else.

Hmm, maybe there's an issue with settlement list not being updated between versions. The code in question is pretty straight-forward and not prone to breaking.

Actually I'm delaying a release of totally new mod set for "political" reasons, I hope it doesn't last longer than a month.

Regards

oxxid's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicu5 View Post
    Hmm, maybe there's an issue with settlement list not being updated between versions. The code in question is pretty straight-forward and not prone to breaking.

Actually I'm delaying a release of totally new mod set for "political" reasons, I hope it doesn't last longer than a month.
    Ahh... Politics, politics...

Meanwhile, maybe I could look into this, if you showed me where to look ?
    Last edited by oxxid; January 13, 2012 at 08:12 AM.

Just upload the campaign script for me please, I'll have a look at it.

Regards

oxxid's Avatar Civis

Here you are.

thanks

Quite astonishingly Baron Samedi stripped my mod without any notice. I'll refrain from commenting on it.

I repasted the code.

Regards

oxxid's Avatar Civis

Now that THAT is some efficiency... Thank you !

Edit : It still doesn't work. In EDU I changed the "special units" (won't say the exact name, spoiler !) ownership to all, just in case, but still nothing happens.
    Last edited by oxxid; January 13, 2012 at 07:55 PM.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

oxxid, in case you didn't know: you would need to start a new campaign. campaign_script changes aren't save game compatible.

oxxid's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    oxxid, in case you didn't know: you would need to start a new campaign. campaign_script changes aren't save game compatible.
    You're right, I didn't know...

Default Re: ReallyBad Mod Compilation v1.0 >Jan 24< ###for TATW 3.1### One and only Advanced Missions System !1MB Image Inside!

New and innovative ReallyBad Mod Compilation is out, I was hesitant to leak it as submod, bud here it is.
    It contains of mods solely of my own creation with a little tweak to garrison script - it's off for player vs AI if campaign difficulty is set to medium or easy.

Apart from main advertised functions, the economy script is first one that doesn't give AI any positive amounts of money, unless it's near extinction - then it gets 1k to spend on toys (strictly controlled, there's no way AI will have more money before it starts spending).

More info in OP.

Please enjoy and provide as much feedback as possible.

Regards

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Default Re: ReallyBad Mod Compilation v1.0 >Jan 24< ###for TATW 3.1### One and only Advanced Missions System !1MB Image Inside!

Looks good G5. The missions thing is intriguing.

I've reuploaded the mod, now all good faction missions work as intended.

@Withwnar

Thanks, I'll try to post a tutorial this time.

Regards

Default Re: ReallyBad Mod Compilation v1.01 >Jan 24 upd 2< ###for TATW 3.1### One and only Advanced Missions System !1MB Image Inside!

This mod looks really brilliant, I will download this and give it a shot later today. Very good work, looking forward to your other work in the future.

Default Re: ReallyBad Mod Compilation v1.01 >Jan 24 upd 2< ###for TATW 3.1### One and only Advanced Missions System !1MB Image Inside!

hi G5, this looks very good i think it's a big improvement on gameplay...i wonder if it's possible to make a compatible version with Baron's Submod??

thk and +rep

Thanks for this amazing work Germanicu5!. I really enjoy your mods, makes my campaigns less repetitive and adds flavor to them.

Thanks for every kind word, feedback will also be appreciated.

@LethaL

Currently I want people to enjoy these gameplay additions separately, they really are fun. Some of the content (like the economy overhaul - which, btw is the only one that could be plausibly called "less stack spam" solution) isn't BS_compatible.

I can also guarantee the code is very stable and turn times are very reasonable, which might be a problem with bigger compilations.

If my mod collection is received positively, then some of its features may find their way into vanilla... who knows.

I'm intending to develop the content as well.

Regards
    Last edited by Germanicu5; January 26, 2012 at 09:01 AM.