Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Interactive Mod Compilation v1.1 >Feb 12< ### for TATW 3.1 and AUM ### Improved Gameplay, Rewards and Advanced Missions ### ### Very Stable ###

Default Re: Spoils of War Mod 1.06 and Limited Activities Script 1.05 >13 Feb<### for RC/RR and TATW 1.4 ###

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicu5 View Post
    @tallstark

With mods put in .txt files you'll need to copy-paste the code to campaign script, with .zip downloads you need to unpack them to your game's directory (instructions under each download). Please mind that latesr RC/RR already contains Assimilation and Spoils of War mod as default and Limited Activities as BGRIV option.

Regards
    Hmm, I did the RC/RR from January 18th and I don't see any messages after I win battles about spoils. Is there a version after that?

Germanicu5's Avatar Will buy spare time...

Default Re: Spoils of War Mod 1.06 and Limited Activities Script 1.05 >13 Feb<### for RC/RR and TATW 1.4 ###

Ok, I got confused a bit when answering. The latest RC\RR version is jan 31 and Spoils of War isn't included there, you need to apply it manually by unpacking to your Third Age directory.

Regards
    I have no memory of this place.

hey, this sounds cool but i was also considering to try out the one ring submod(not sure if thats the right name) is it compatible?

Nope, you'd need to integrate them manually. This'd include comparing campaign_script.txt, historic_events.txt and merging differences, plus deleting historic_events.txt.strings.bin (this should be enough, the rest of files doesn't seem to cause conflicts).

Regards

Nope, you'd need to integrate them manually. This'd include comparing campaign_script.txt, historic_events.txt and merging differences, plus deleting historic_events.txt.strings.bin (this should be enough, the rest of files doesn't seem to cause conflicts).

Regards
    yeea thanks but im just gonna try each one out and see what i like best. i think im going to use yours though. looting would be awesome, would probably help gondor a lot when they get zerged by all the mordor armies.

Ok, I got confused a bit when answering. The latest RC\RR version is jan 31 and Spoils of War isn't included there, you need to apply it manually by unpacking to your Third Age directory.

Regards
    Its already in code for next update

AH, ok, thanks. I installed Lore on top of Jan 31st, so I hope Spoils is compatible! LOL, turning in to Sub-Mod Soup on my HD.

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tallstark View Post
    AH, ok, thanks. I installed Lore on top of Jan 31st, so I hope Spoils is compatible! LOL, turning in to Sub-Mod Soup on my HD.
    Since the historic_events.txt and the campaign_script.txt both are changed, nope Lore and Spoils of war are not compatible (yet). But since PB is including spoils of war in his next release, which will also include lore 0.4, you'll have it all in one soon

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Ah, OK. Well then I will just add_money 1000 every time I win a heroic!

that will result in the "anti cheat" thingy to kick in. not sure what it does but dont want to test its mighty anger!

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

You don't have to. Just keep your installation RC+RR 31st of January + spoils of war + lore, download the attached file and unrar it. I took the freedom of making it compatible. I hope Germanicu5 won't mind o_O
    Last edited by Aikanár; October 28, 2012 at 01:59 AM.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Default Re: Interactive Gameplay Mod (incl. Spoils of War Mod), Limited Activities Script 1.05 >17 Aug<### for TATW 2.1 ###

New mod is up, it combines Spoils of War with two other modification for deeper immersion. I'm hoping to extend interactive fun in future.

With Trial and Regency Mod you'll be able to arbitrally execute characters you think conspired against faction leader - widely acknowledged entertainment since man invented inequity. And first case of such code being used universally. Sadly you'll need a weak ruler for this.

Travelling Merchants Mod gives an opportunity to send daring individuals on a trading mission.

More features in OP.

Regards

Default Re: Interactive Gameplay Mod (incl. Spoils of War Mod), Limited Activities Script 1.05 >17 Aug<### for TATW 2.1 ###

the game crash...i follow the instructions...except one...BACKUUP!!!... data folder

well... i copied the data folder ovewriting has you said...
    but now .only the first image of third age total war 2.1 apears..and then it goes off , black, then error apear.....i was playing some hours ago.so was working fine...anybody got the same problem?

PS: i have just patched the game with the 2.1 patch... but never tried to play with it...i as p`lasying with the 2.1 version... what could it be.
    patch 2.1 put it in the same folder has usual....following instructions.

help..i was about to play a few hours befor going bed lol!!..damn!...!

Icon1 Re: Interactive Gameplay Mod (incl. Spoils of War Mod), Limited Activities Script 1.05 >17 Aug<### for TATW 2.1 ###

Germanicu5: I was just looking at the Trial and Regency Mini-Mod script, its great work, but what is the significance of the bits on either end of the character’s name?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Code:
    monitor_conditions I_CompareCounter apply_command = 1
    	e_select_character
    	if I_CharacterSelected Abaan
    	console_command kill_character "Abaan"
    	set_counter kill_him 0
    	end_if
    	if I_CharacterSelected Adanion
    	console_command kill_character "Adanion"
    	set_counter kill_him 0
    	end_if
    Also in the Trial and Regency Mini-Mod script ‘kill_him’ is not declared as a counter. Is it meant to be an event counter?

Wow, this looks interesting! Is it compatible with SS?

i have extract the .rar thing on mi Third Age folder has you said...but it crash!...

any sugestions?

how can i roll back this situation...and wich files are compatible with wich ones???...all are compatible?...

i get confuse with the compatibility chit chat

help please?

Mods are rarely compatible with eachother, unless it's clearly stated. I usually post a regular TATW version and RC\RR one (which I haven't done this time).

Interactive Gameplay Mod is meant to be installed on a clean, unmodded TATW 2.1, attempts to do otherwise will cause a CTD and a need to reinstall TATW.

Here's a file to roll back changes to vanilla 2.1, you may also delete following files (perhaps deleting the first one could help you in not getting a CTD):
    Third_Age\data\sounds\events.dat
    Third_Age\data\export_descr_sounds_advice.txt
    I'm afraid this won't help though (unless you reinstall some other submod you use or TATW)

Regards
    Last edited by Germanicu5; August 17, 2010 at 03:53 AM.

you are a "G"enius lol..thnx..i will try.... in a few minutes i will post if it works or not.

but.if i get it done...what to do step by step to not get it crashes again :S..sorry but maybe im doing something wrong.

there is not a thanx button but thanx..really ^^

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

very cool +rep .. i real hope you can fix the building policy of the AI as well

Sorry for double posting...

so now...what i have to do ro make the Spoils of War mod + the regency mod + the other one...to isntall and get it working...because i really whant to start a ne campain but with this features working ^.^