Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RUINS OF GLORY VERSION 1.1 REUPLOADED

Default Re: Ruins of Glory v1.1 RELEASED - Download here

Cameron8, the 1.6 patch.

Alkimachos, where would you like that I upload it? the problem with megaupload is that it makes me split the file...

Kdssow, it only works with 1.6, so I can't recommend any other version. About RTW gold, I'am not sure as I haven't got it, but there is an awful lot of people that has problems with it... so I tell to all of you, if you installed the mod without the patch, install the patch, and if you installed the patch do it without and see if either way works .

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

i have a problem with the install. it says: the map C:archivos de programa\activision\rome - total war specified in the box to start, is invalid. make sure the folder is correct. what could i do now? srry fore my english (:

sukerbole1, are you sure you have made this step?;

4. Then, inside the folder you will find a Ruins Of Glory MOD shortcut. Right click on it, select properties, then modify were it says "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -mod:rog -show_err -nm and put in the root were you installed RTW. Also, modify were it says "Start in" "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War" for the root that you use.

IS it OK to play this on VH/VH?
    You fear the Unibrow. That shows RESPECT.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

RTW gold comes with RTW 1.5 and BI 1.4, I had to download an upgrade... Is Download this on filefront? Megaupload I don't trust...
    Last edited by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius; May 16, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

Icon5 Re: Ruins of Glory v1.1 RELEASED - Download here

okay so i manged to put the files to the rtw place but when i put on the game it puts up rtw and non of the campains work. also i think the proplem is about the shortcut.

"Then, inside the folder you will find a Ruins Of Glory MOD shortcut. Right click on it, select properties, then modify were it says "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -mod:rog -show_err -nm and put in the root were you installed RTW. Also, modify were it says "Start in" "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War" for the root that you use"

dont know wat to do

never mind i managed to fix
    Last edited by juanpablo; May 16, 2010 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistri Militum FlaviusAetius View Post
    RTW gold comes with RTW 1.5 and BI 1.4, I had to download an upgrade
    Acutally BI is patched to 1.6 in the gold version.

@Boz: as posted by others I can also not select a campaign with my gold version. Tried to install the 1.6 patch as you suggested some post above. But it won´t let me. The installer says this patch is not needed/invalid.

Anybody knows an other solution or has an idea what to do?
    Maybe editing or moving some files to the correct place?

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Something's not right about that because I bought my RTW gold in 2006 after the 1.6 was released and I still got BI 1.4...
    Try uninstalling and go to "Repair", it automatically resores all damaged files. Then install BI 1.6 from Filefront (the site is more reliable)

Quote Originally Posted by Xerrop View Post
    @Boz: as posted by others I can also not select a campaign with my gold version. Tried to install the 1.6 patch as you suggested some post above. But it won´t let me. The installer says this patch is not needed/invalid.

Anybody knows an other solution or has an idea what to do?
    Maybe editing or moving some files to the correct place?

Well as I was bored lately I tried it once again and found my problem. In the Install instructions there was this line:

4. Then, inside the folder you will find a Ruins Of Glory MOD shortcut. Right click on it, select properties, then modify were it says "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI.exe" -mod:rog -show_err -nm and put in the root were you installed RTW. Also, modify were it says "Start in" "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War" for the root that you use.
    I changed it to the right root (E:\Games\Total War\Rome - Total War\... in my case) but did not change mod:ifbd to mod:rog. Highlighted in red in the quote above. Btw why is it predefined with mod:ifbd - is this a mistake?
    Anyway I can play your campaign finally.
    Last edited by Xerrop; June 21, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

Barbarian Roman, I suggest VH on campaign and H on battles, as VH in battles the enemies are insanely powerful. Xerrop, there is a mistake on the instructions inside the rar. I think.

mgabor27's Avatar Tiro

Hello!

A have just tried to download the mod but in the filefront site when I click on a download I have a message: file not found.

mgabor27's Avatar Tiro

Hello!

Now my former post is not actually now because I managed to download the game from the filefront.

when i unpack the rar file there is no shortcut or anything in the rog files, just the folders and credits file

jcain, when you unpack the rar, you should see inside the rog folder the shortcut. If not, just create a shortcut over the RTW-BI.exe, and write the text as in the instructions.

Script Error in rog/data/descr_sm_factions.txt, at line 23, column 30

file: "descr_sm_factions.txt":m_horde_max_percent_army_stack should be in the range 0-100

what does this mean, it pops up when i try to launch the game the screen with the temple comes up and then the game crashes to this error. Any suggestions?

Edit: I changed all the numbers, but now the game just crashes for no reason? What now?
    Last edited by jcain; August 02, 2010 at 12:31 PM.

jcain, that is a known bug but it doesn't affect the mod. I suggest you leave the quantity at 80 (or just copy the original file) and make sure you have BI updated to 1.5 version.

It may be a known bug,but its stopping me from being able to launch the game

Btw: when i looked at the file with the error, the number was at 200 instead of being under 100
    Last edited by jcain; August 11, 2010 at 02:23 PM.

the main campaing isn t start....

jcain, it is a known but it doesn't affect the game. There must be some other problem. Try reinstalling Rome. What Windows are you using?

thanosk2008, have you installed BI and the 1.5 patch? if yes, try uninstalling and reinstalling Rome.

yeah, i´m having problems downloading with filefront, it says: File not found... can you please re-upload?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast