Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RUINS OF GLORY VERSION 1.1 REUPLOADED

Default Re: Ruins of Glory v1.1 RELEASED - Download here

Hi I'm familure with Rio's BRG but I am interested in trying your Mod. I do have a questions: Where is the independant Roman Kingdom in Northern Gaul? ie the Domain of Sossion? It did exist in 476 AD.

Thanks!!

ATN's Avatar Civis

I think it is part of the remains of the Western Roman Empire.

Your right, as I discovered when I downloaded the mod. Well time to try it out!

I would actually like them to be different factions, but thats just me!

Kdssow's Avatar Civis

What the heck?!?!?!
    I did everything the Instructions said I should do, but when I click the "Shotcut" in the rog folder it loads a non-campaign playable vanilla RTW.
    Anyone help how to solve this?
    I use RTW Gold edition and I patched BI to 1.6

Kdssow, as I said to smartspick, it's probably some kind of error related to having RTW Gold Edition. If you have installed the patch 1.6, perhaps it's not needed, as it is a advanced version. Try reinstalling Rome and then the mod without installing the patch.

Lioneljoe, I had to choose between Rugians and make the Domain of Soissons a different faction, and lastly the Rugians won my favour .

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Hey Boz this is a great mod, but when I tried to download it to my new PC it stopped, and I tried to start over, but Filefront just went back to the previous page when I hit download.
    A blood-thirsty norse bastard, an opportunistic french-speaking norse bastard, or the King? I think by the laws of fealty there is only one option available.. - sirfiggin

Imperial Eagle, try accesing with a different navigator - Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Chrome and see if it works.

Hey Boz,
    I redownloaded the file from FileFront and the download was fine. I've got both the ibfd and rog folders. I followed the instructions and placed both folders in the RTW folder. however, when i was moving the rog folder i received this error "! C:\Users\Cam\Downloads\Ruins Of Glory v1.1.rar: CRC failed in rog\data\sprites\franks_western_peasant_sprite_001.tga.dds. The file is corrupt". The shortcut i edited correctly but it's still launching a vanilla RTW that won't let you run a campaign. Can you email me a copy of the file that caused the error so i can fix the error without a complete redownload?
    Warriors charge into battle. Heroes walk through death. Legends embrace Death and walk beside him into the depths of history.

Camenro8, in this post I have uploaded it; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=213269&page=2

But I don't think that the file solves it, as it is only a 3d battle file.

thanks, i'll give that a shot and see what happens. Any ideas beyond that? lol i'm tapped out on what could be causing the issue
    Warriors charge into battle. Heroes walk through death. Legends embrace Death and walk beside him into the depths of history.

Mmmm... do you have RTW Gold? have you installed correctly the patch? try uninstalling RTW and BI and reinstalling it.

I've got RTW Gold yes. It's v1.6. I shouldn't need another patch to work your mod should I? The v1.6 i have installed is unmodded and plays perfectly.

Cameron, other users have reported having trouble with this. If you have tried it without installing the patch, try to install it. I think is because 1.6 Gold is slightly different than the normal 1.6.

what patch?

Hows it going here?
    been gone for a very long while....

Just dowloaded it (and had a bit struggle with the settings but it works now.

Thx for Mod and Work, will give u some feedback later on!

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

Please upload another link for 1.1 cause some guys have problem with filefront. Thanks

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

Kdssow's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Kdssow, as I said to smartspick, it's probably some kind of error related to having RTW Gold Edition. If you have installed the patch 1.6, perhaps it's not needed, as it is a advanced version. Try reinstalling Rome and then the mod without installing the patch.

Lioneljoe, I had to choose between Rugians and make the Domain of Soissons a different faction, and lastly the Rugians won my favour .
    What version of RTW:BI do you recommend?

Kdssow's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Cameron, other users have reported having trouble with this. If you have tried it without installing the patch, try to install it. I think is because 1.6 Gold is slightly different than the normal 1.6.
    They're the same to me I guess, the only difference I found out is that they are patched to 1.5, and BI to 1.6 as standard.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast