Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RUINS OF GLORY VERSION 1.1 REUPLOADED

Default Re: Ruins of Glory v1.1 RELEASED - Download here

Boz i just noticed you addressed this issue before. I have the rome total war gold edition, my game is up to date 1.6 and it is a clean install. Yet this keeps happening.

smartspick, it's probably some kind of error related to having RTW Gold Edition. If you have installed the patch 1.6, perhaps it's not needed, as it is a advanced version. Try reinstalling it without installing the patch.

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Kleomenis's Avatar Semisalis

congratulations Boz the new version is much better than the old one i had beta tested

I wish happy winter solestice celebrations to all the RoG team and fans...

Thanks, Aernuss. Happy new year to everybody!

Happy new year to everybody
    P.S I have one question: why some faction has so overpowered units? I mean 5 hit points for anglo-danes. And is new version planned?

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrogoth View Post
    Happy new year to everybody
    P.S I have one question: why some faction has so overpowered units? I mean 5 hit points for anglo-danes. And is new version planned?
    good question.

I'm playing the Angles and TBH super-units are not a luxury vs. all our enemies - mostly romanized Britons.
    TBH that stat is abit exxagerated... or maybe all these champions are Geats superheroes like BEOWULF
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    OR

Now a question: where are the Saves? I tried to backup my campaign but the .sav files are not there! Only the "original" ones in spanish (autoguardada.sav and ssad.sav) are there.

First time I see that in almost a decade of TW playing... any clue?

That's strange; since the campaigns are displayed ingame, but not on my HD

EDIT: also, the settings.ini file is in spanish - edit & see the wrong paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pacha View Post
    good question.

I'm playing the Angles and TBH super-units are not a luxury vs. all our enemies - mostly romanized Britons.
    TBH that stat is abit exxagerated... or maybe all these champions are Geats superheroes like BEOWULF
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    OR

Now a question: where are the Saves? I tried to backup my campaign but the .sav files are not there! Only the "original" ones in spanish (autoguardada.sav and ssad.sav) are there.

First time I see that in almost a decade of TW playing... any clue?

That's strange; since the campaigns are displayed ingame, but not on my HD

EDIT: also, the settings.ini file is in spanish - edit & see the wrong paths.
    All factions located in Britain are madmen with hitpoints, other factions are looking like weaklings compared to them .
    P.S why romano british are barbarians? and why they can recruit bersekers? I think that's not historical.

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrogoth View Post
    All factions located in Britain are madmen with hitpoints, other factions are looking like weaklings compared to them .
    P.S why romano british are barbarians? and why they can recruit bersekers? I think that's not historical.
    Maybe not "historical" but quite fun. Considering that ROG took many features from Arthurian TW I guess It also took the cool "epic/legendary" spirit too. The "beserkers" are in fact fanatic christian monks (cross+bald guys) so It's OK.

Now... what about the Saves question?

Ostrogoth, the hitpoints were left as they were, so all the units taken from ATW have high hitpoints. I didn't notice until now , sorry. Will solve it if I get around to make another version. All the same, the saxons aren't so overpowered, as usually they don't expand too much. That Christian Berserkers I think are historically enough, the Arthurian mod is one of the best historical mods, besides that, it's a so dark age that you can't say the opposite.

Big Pacha, I have answered you via PM.

Edit; I thought that the Romano British were clearly closer to the barbarian culture than to the roman one. Also, the roman culture gives them too much advantages.
    Last edited by Boz; January 08, 2010 at 08:24 AM.

are there ANY factions with long range archers now?
    Roma Surrectum Fanatics. Click HERE to Join Us!!!
    Death is light as a feather, Duty heavier then a mountain

Duke Spartacus, still not. I'am lately very busy so I haven't been able to upgrade the mod.

Looking forward to see new version

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Duke_Spartacus View Post
    are there ANY factions with long range archers now?
    I saw your post a si was trawling the forum, looking for mods that take my fancy, and i was wondering are there any archers in the game(cos' you could edit them to have a longer range) or is it that he has not included any archers at all.
    I was a Roma Surrectum 2.0 Beta Tester

Total War Veteran

Titus Pullo, yes, there is plenty of archers in the mod, but they don't have very long range.

i keep getting a corrupted download from file front...only contains the rog folder...
    Warriors charge into battle. Heroes walk through death. Legends embrace Death and walk beside him into the depths of history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron8 View Post
    i keep getting a corrupted download from file front...only contains the rog folder...
    I'm getting the same problem

I'am downloading it now to see if the problem is of filefront or your computers/connections. I will try to solve it asap. You are able to download other things from filefront without problem?

have been in the past...but i've ran into some problems installing Rio's mod as well but that appears to be only related to his launcher not the download or install..
    Warriors charge into battle. Heroes walk through death. Legends embrace Death and walk beside him into the depths of history.

I have downloaded it and the file is ok, so I you should try to download it again, most probable is that it is problem of your connection. When you download it, you should see inside the folders "ibfd" and "rog", and then just drag'em to the main RTW directory.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast