Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: EsfEditor 1.4.5 (Updated Oct 24, 2009)

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Default Re: EsfEditor 1.4.5 (Updated Oct 24, 2009)

You mean right click and choose maximize? Ive hovered my mouse over the program as it appears on the taskbar and it shows the preview window, i click on the preview window and nothing happens, that should maximize it the same way but ill try right clicking too.

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    I have the same problem too. I fixed this temporarily by opening the program from inside the .rar package. It works ok for some reason.
    You Sir are AWESOME!!! That worked, i probly never would have thought of that. + rep

It says that the archive is corrupted, help me

I'm having issues with 1.4.5

Certain edits like faction colors or making a faction playable work just fine. But when I tried adding victory conditions according to the tutorial here: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...D-startpos-esf it crashes when I try to start the campaign.

Help?

which version can I use to edit Total War Three Kingdoms startpos file ? EditSF 1.4.5 seems lack of options ?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Lockehart View Post
    I'm having issues with 1.4.5

Certain edits like faction colors or making a faction playable work just fine. But when I tried adding victory conditions according to the tutorial here: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...D-startpos-esf it crashes when I try to start the campaign.

Help?
    I suggest that you post your question here.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsu View Post
    which version can I use to edit Total War Three Kingdoms startpos file ? EditSF 1.4.5 seems lack of options ?
    I don't think such a tool exist for 3K. Are you aware of that the ESFEditor 1.4.5 is for ETW and sometimes also for NTW?
    Last edited by Leonardo; January 17, 2021 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Quoted post added.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456