Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 63146474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1216

Thread: TECHNICAL HELP & REPORTS THREAD [Bug Reports, Installation Problems, CTDs, etc...]

Default Re: TECHNICAL HELP & REPORTS THREAD [Bug Reports, Installation Problems, CTDs, etc...]

Play battle and see if the problem exist there. if it doesn't, then your save game may be corrupted. If it does, then the game files are corrupted.

Brihentin13's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: TECHNICAL HELP & REPORTS THREAD [Bug Reports, Installation Problems, CTDs, etc...]

Hello, I downloaded your mod(which looks incredible) from Moddb but I get"Application load error 5:0000065434" whenever I try to start it.

Free Kekistan

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Brihentin13 View Post
    Hello, I downloaded your mod(which looks incredible) from Moddb but I get"Application load error 5:0000065434" whenever I try to start it.
    Sadly this is some mess up with steam, nothing we can do about it so far. I can only advise you to install the mod manually and start the game via steam library.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Sadly this is some mess up with steam, nothing we can do about it so far. I can only advise you to install the mod manually and start the game via steam library.
    That explains a lot. I was having the exact same problem when I tried ACW. I will try the manual way then.

Edit:

So does that mean I just download the "Files without the installer"? Is that what I move manually to data? I'm a little computer illiterate, so I'm confused.
    Last edited by Brihentin13; July 10, 2017 at 03:29 PM.

Free Kekistan

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

i cannot figure out why, but the "no forts' pack appears not to actually remove forts. its starting up with the rest of the packs but when i play sieges there are indeed forts. or i am misunderstanding what its purpose is?

also, not sure if this is a bug, but it appears there is no way for france and britain to access the middle era rosters with the 7YW uniforms. is this a bug or is this intentional?
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Well, I got IS to work without reinstalling anything. The mod just came up automatically when I started vanilla Empire. I tried to install Rise of the Republic so I could play as America, but I can't get that to work or access IS. Later TW games really are harder to mod, huh? It's possible that I screwed up on the empire script thing. Were the the bits of punctuation also supposed to be copied? Would removing those fix this?

Free Kekistan

Citizen

There are no mid era units do e so far and for the no forts mod, check if the userscript is correct.

Citizen

Well, I got IS to work without reinstalling anything. The mod just came up automatically when I started vanilla Empire. I tried to install Rise of the Republic so I could play as America, but I can't get that to work or access IS. Later TW games really are harder to mod, huh? It's possible that I screwed up on the empire script thing. Were the the bits of punctuation also supposed to be copied? Would removing those fix this?
    I think your problem is that you can only instal one mod manually and that IS 2.2.1b and RotR are in a technical sense two modds. So before installing RotR you have to remove 2.2.1b.

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    There are no mid era units do e so far and for the no forts mod, check if the userscript is correct.
    i did, its in there right where it should be. and i start it up in mod manager as well, with the other packs. either way, i have forts.
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Well, I did a clean install of Empire and now I'm just trying to get RotR. I downloaded and extracted everything, but now I can't find the empire script that I'm supposed to change. Is there any reason why that would suddenly vanish? It was there before, but, for the life of me, I cannot find the thing. I'm not saying it was aliens, but...

Free Kekistan

In the background of the Drabantgarde, they are sometimes referred to as denmark_drabantgarden.

Well, I did a clean install of Empire and now I'm just trying to get RotR. I downloaded and extracted everything, but now I can't find the empire script that I'm supposed to change. Is there any reason why that would suddenly vanish? It was there before, but, for the life of me, I cannot find the thing. I'm not saying it was aliens, but...
    For RoR, I would advise using Mod Manger. Downloads: [on the forum] [SourceForge].
    It is very easy to use and I have never receive any complaints or problems from other users of the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Reznikov View Post
    In the background of the Drabantgarde, they are sometimes referred to as denmark_drabantgarden.
    I have no idea what you are referring to....sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    For RoR, I would advise using Mod Manger. Downloads: [on the forum] [SourceForge].
    It is very easy to use and I have never receive any complaints or problems from other users of the mod.

I have no idea what you are referring to....sorry!
    Nothing is appearing in the mod manager, lol.

Free Kekistan

Default Re: Bug Reports & Technical help

Bug in texturas Spanishs troops

Face and Hats

my mod dont load, it just starts normal empire and i did everything right

Default Re: Bug Reports & Technical help

edit: nvm found the bug, script was a file not a folder on appdata :S

If you use the launcher within the IS folder, you do not have to worry about script.

Playing a custom battle in RotR i noised that the bicorn hat (i think thats what they are called) have pink patches on the sides it looked a bit wired so i think that is a bug. The battle was between Sweden and Spain.

Hi, I just downloaded Rise of the Republic today and I think it's an amazing mod. But I ran into a problem when I played as France and tried to make peace with Britain by offering them money. When I put the peace option and offered 4000 gold, the game crashes.

I tried other diplomatic options with other nations too. Like trade agreements and offering money and things to other nations- those all worked. When I offered peace to Britain they declined it and nothing was wrong. It seems like the game crashes only when they're about to accept my offer. I switched to a Britain campaign and did the same thing, offering peace to France with some money, and the game also crashed.

I would love to play this game and really think this mod is amazing but I would really really like a way to make peace without having my game crash! Could anyone please help?

Have you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game? It is possible the game became corrupted. If it persist, then it can be a coding issue.