Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting to miss "Exterminate Populace"...

Default Re: Starting to miss "Exterminate Populace"...

Same here i used to love letting Cities Rebel let them take the City and go in and exterminate 5 times killing off 15000 population doing so. rude shock when playing empire for the first time

Although this topic is many years old, I cannot help posting to it. CA or the makers of ETW is absolute nuts. They behave as though killing in pc games is real. WHY make a game then ?? Its a game, its NOT real. I have heavily punished many non-white/asian/african populations to the point of extermination/extinction while playing as white masters in many strategy games. I have also launched nukes against them. I just love to see every brown/black skinned indian/chinese/african/muslim killed off and/or their native cultures/religions completely wiped off in pc games. But, this does not mean I really want to do this or have that kind of power to do that in real life.

Its just a game...Pick an eastern or native faction and stick it to the white devils if you wish...Don't politicize a work of fantasy...

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Gezoes View Post
    I would also very much like a chat with the persons(s) that removed those CLASSIC TW features, to put it mildly.
    every game must be different and feel different or else it would be like COD and assassins creed (i do enjoy both) but if you look at them there are very minor changes and the only thing thing that really separates them is the setting and time period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12