Thread: Dwarf Faction Remake

Evan MF's Avatar Vicarius

Icon3 Dwarf Faction Remake

Hi guys,

When I first came across The Third Age Total War I looked at the faction icons and thought: Wow they look great, except ... the Dwarf one loos like it was made in paint!

So I though of redoing it myself, here is what I have done so far. It is just a layout.

But tell what you think! Good layout? Any colour scheme suggestions?

Don't worry about all the gloss/bevel and effects, I can do that later, I just have to get the layout and basic colours right first.

The current one is in here:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Evan

Default Re: Dwarf Faction Remake

Evan just one question : Why do you open the same thread in 15 different places?
    The signature is being constructed

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
    Evan just one question : Why do you open the same thread in 15 different places?
    simply anwser...
    he want to get attention and as many people as possible seeing it...

@ evan:
    i think it's not bad, but the colours should be more "metallic" or how i should call it ^^
    and i also think, when it is ingame and is lowsized, you cannot see the nice details on it...

Evan MF's Avatar Vicarius

Icon10 Re: Dwarf Faction Remake

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBigAb View Post
    simply anwser...
    he want to get attention and as many people as possible seeing it...

@ evan:
    i think it's not bad, but the colours should be more "metallic" or how i should call it ^^
    and i also think, when it is ingame and is lowsized, you cannot see the nice details on it...
    Yes thats my tactic. I know I'm gonna have my ass whooped my JAL though... -

Colours will be worked with and I'll try to get them details more visible... Remeber that after the basic layout there will be a tidal wave of special effects.

Evan

Evan, this isn't respectable behavior. Opening duplicate threads like this will only make you look shallow and desperate for attention and I doubt you want that. I respect your enthusiasm but learn some restraint please.

I'll leave the other thread in gen. discussion for several more hours as a favor but when I wake up it's going straight to the sub-mod section where it belongs.

As for this one,

Closed.