Thread: I'm stupid, please help me...

Edimonde's Avatar Foederatus

Default I'm stupid, please help me...

I seem to be sorely lacking in intelligence, because i cannot figure out how to get this thingamajig to work...
    I downloaded the Regalia of nations pack, and i got a .pack file sitting on my comp. What do i do with it? Were do i put it?

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Default Re: I'm stupid, please help me...

Quote Originally Posted by Edimonde View Post
    I seem to be sorely lacking in intelligence, because i cannot figure out how to get this thingamajig to work...
    I downloaded the Regalia of nations pack, and i got a .pack file sitting on my comp. What do i do with it? Were do i put it?
    All the mods come with instructions on their thread and/or in a text (.txt) document. For this mod, you will have a file called "readme.txt" as part of the downloaded package.

In short, most mods require you to place their files in the Data folder in your Empire Total War folder and to activate those files using Mod Manager (another application on this web site) unless otherwise stated for movie or .patch files which load automatically.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdguru View Post
    All the mods come with instructions on their thread and/or in a text (.txt) document. For this mod, you will have a file called "readme.txt" as part of the downloaded package.

In short, most mods require you to place their files in the Data folder in your Empire Total War folder and to activate those files using Mod Manager (another application on this web site) unless otherwise stated for movie or .patch files which load automatically.

Hope that helps.
    Thank you, I had exactly the same problem, as the pack doesn't come with a readme file.

Same...all the dowloads I got...especially the ALl in One Regalia dosnt come with .txt or read me files..plus I dont even have the startpos.esf as it should be there

I want this mod so bad but I cant figure out why it dosnt work...I have quite a history in installing mods and all went fine...is this maybe because I run Windows 7?

Armatas's Avatar Laetus

Figured I'd post here, rather than make a new thread and clutter the forum.

I just downloaded it, but can't get it to work. I'm unable to find any Empire: Total War folder for me to even put it in. I searched for Empire, ETW, CA, and so on. I bought the discs, but recently had a problem in which I had to delete everything and reinstall. I've played the game since then, so I don't know how that's possible if there's no game folder.

What do I do?

Windows 7 doesn't matter, I also have windows 7. Just for the record did you put it in Winrar? and unpacked it? Then drag it to
    C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data If you did so also download Modmanager and then you can select which MOD you want to use in ETW

@ Armatas Do the same as above and you'll find it!!
    Hope it helps, I know it's an old post but I guess maybe you still didn't figured it out and I'll give you a hand?