Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Mughal Empire - Information & Discussion

Default Re: The Mughal Empire - Information & Discussion

Mughal Empire - envoys

Raja Ram Mohan Roy (1772 - 1833)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Dont you think thats a too late man .And Raja ram mohun Roy was a social reformer from bengal who had nothing to do with statecraft .

this one looks better .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Quote Originally Posted by mad orc View Post
    Dont you think thats a too late man .And Raja ram mohun Roy was a social reformer from bengal who had nothing to do with statecraft .

this one looks better .
    First of all, I appreciate your comment and interest in trying to make this mod as accurate as it can be. The term "a too late man" probably refers to his life span in comparison to the start year 1783. Take in consideration that I, as a perfectionist, am trying to find historical figures rather than put random portraits. Secondly, when reading his biography I didn't completely rely on wiki and I always do extra research. Your saying that he is a "social reformer from bengal who had nothing to do with statecraft" is partly true because he was a social reformer, however, he did participate in policy and he is mentioned as an ambassador to the Persian court. Thank you once more for trying to correct me, please do keep trying because it is in mutual interest for the mod to be as accurate as it can be and to answer the public's questions. I assure you that I always do the best I can and don't put random people Also, who is that in the picture?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123