View Poll Results: What should replace the Free Peoples?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing! The Free Peoples are good!

3 13.64%
  • Pergamon

6 27.27%
  • Galatia

4 18.18%
  • Pergamon AND Galatia!

3 13.64%
  • Dacia

1 4.55%
  • Britain

0 0%
  • Arabia

4 18.18%
  • I don't know

1 4.55%
  • I don't care (then don't vote).

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Faction

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: New Faction

Quote Originally Posted by M.P.C.U. View Post
    I agree, but in that case the Germans must start out small or they'll have an empire from the Rhine to the Vistula by the time anyone's attacked them. We could have spread out barbarians (e.g. Gauls have Aquitaine and Venetia, the Belgae have Belgica and the Germani have the Rhine and the Alps)?
    But they're not strong at all. Most of their towns would turn 400 populations and their units are far too weak. They simply cannot be a major faction unless controlled by the player

It's the same for the gallic tribes

Quote Originally Posted by aqd View Post
    But they're not strong at all. Most of their towns would turn 400 populations and their units are far too weak. They simply cannot be a major faction unless controlled by the player

It's the same for the gallic tribes
    But they are! They don't need big towns and their units are better than the rebels'! The problem isn't that they beat other factions, it's that there are no factions to beat, just a massive expanse of unoccupied territory... and their units should be very good, just without good equipment for most.
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

agreed...but I have voted for pergamon to counter the Seleucid Empire, since it is becoming a nuisance in my games...grrr....I actually had to implent a forced-diplomacy mini-mod to get my (historical) roman campaign continue historical, and the SE was blitzing the east....they took asia minor in 5 turns 0.o (And at first....Parthia was beating them back, but then everything turned and the seleucids ended up with a HUGE amount of money!)

ofcourse, if the galatians are strong enough, I would have no problem with them being implented....let brute force counter those wannabe-Alexanders

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

ofcourse, if the galatians are strong enough, I would have no problem with them being implented....let brute force counter those wannabe-Alexanders[/QUOTE]

Now...thats a word.

@Calligula...you are right about that,but... i wasn't the inquisitor that i'm today,when there where no BUT
    But....its a game(still).We dont have to know much about them(germans).Maybe a little nationalism runs through my vains(i was born in germany).In the end it doesn't matter Belgea or Germans....as long as they have clothing,weapons and a settlement to live in. LoL.

As balanced as the east is,so unbalanced is the west.
    Give the romans a boost,so gaul has to send more troops to them,instead of pawning rebels all the time.

Greetz and a nice weekend for everybody
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull3pr00f
    ofcourse, if the galatians are strong enough, I would have no problem with them being implented....let brute force counter those wannabe-Alexanders
    Now...thats a word.

@Calligula...you are right about that,but... i wasn't the inquisitor that i'm today,when there where no BUT
    But....its a game(still).We dont have to know much about them(germans).Maybe a little nationalism runs through my vains(i was born in germany).In the end it doesn't matter Belgea or Germans....as long as they have clothing,weapons and a settlement to live in. LoL.

As balanced as the east is,so unbalanced is the west.
    Give the romans a boost,so gaul has to send more troops to them,instead of pawning rebels all the time.

Greetz and a nice weekend for everybody
    I think, in retrospect, that the Belgae should've been an option on this poll, and thanks

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor
    Wie bitte?
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

Wie gehts?

@M.C.P.U: that one is "out", you should ask: "Was geht?"

Wieso? Ist doch richtig

...Back to conversations in English

What exactly is meant with Arabia? I mean, it would be kinda cool, but from what I can tell there wasn't really very much there

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula Caesar View Post
    Wie bitte?
    Lol......i was translating....before my brain told me....he is joking hahahahha

Are you from germany Caligula?
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.

What exactly is meant with Arabia? I mean, it would be kinda cool, but from what I can tell there wasn't really very much there[/QUOTE]

Except for sand

I lived there a while and speak the language

"Except for sand" Ah, yes, I forgot about that

It was a passing thought to be honest

I would leave the F.P. stay. They are the element needed to balance the expansionism of the main factions and they represent the part of the world that was not alligned with anyone.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

What exactly is meant with Arabia? I mean, it would be kinda cool, but from what I can tell there wasn't really very much there
    Except for sand
    Yeah I know. They're poor and useless in RTR times. But I dunno any other unique faction to add!

Add the Sith of the old republic....
    They could made a dimension/time jump,or something like that.
    Inmagine Darth Vader in the Senate.

When you leave the landbridges between Italy and Greece....maybe sparta as faction(and that coming from me...M.C.P.U. is going to burn me now).So that the other greek dont pawn the romans alltime.

Add the Sith of the old republic....
    They could made a dimension/time jump,or something like that.
    Inmagine Darth Vader in the Senate.

When you leave the landbridges between Italy and Greece....maybe sparta as faction(and that coming from me...M.C.P.U. is going to burn me now).So that the other greek dont pawn the romans alltime.

The land bridges are good. Greece was very divided so another faction would be good, but a bit of a waste as it'd be better as barbarians or (maybe, just maybe) Pergamon.

And my name is M.P.C.U. not M.C.P.U.!

And my name is M.P.C.U. not M.C.P.U.! [/QUOTE]

Damn... an hour of extra torture for me then.

From now on i call you M
    Your name is ridiculous troubling to typ it takes me out of pace...

Hm how many spam posts are in this thread lol(and still it doesn't count my posts hahahaha)
    At least they are civil in some degrees

Quote Originally Posted by M.P.C.U.
    And my name is M.P.C.U. not M.C.P.U.!
    Damn... an hour of extra torture for me then.

From now on i call you M
    Your name is ridiculous troubling to typ it takes me out of pace...
    Don't put the dots in then!

Hm how many spam posts are in this thread lol(and still it doesn't count my posts hahahaha)
    At least they are civil in some degrees
    They are civil indeed. So don't spoil it

Quote Originally Posted by M.P.C.U. View Post
    Don't put the dots in then!
    I was only joking m8

They are civil indeed. So don't spoil it
    I feel violated right now.....MY posts are the funny ones ...remember

MCPU here you listen to metal.....i think you find this very amusing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-V3NYckOI That cracked me up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast