Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mod Collection

Default Re: Mod Collection

Here's a Mod that Came out Recently. It's called Sparta Total War. It only has Custom battle, and one Historical Battle, The Battle of Thermapalye (Sorry if I spelt it wrong) It's only 10-10.5 MB's.
    Here's is a link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=304337&page=2.
    It adds two new Units. The Immortals, and Spartans. The Models take after The Movie "300" and the Historical Battle is at the part of the movie When the Immortals Attack.

Lysimachus's Avatar Spirit Cleric

Thanks

Updated again.

Saint Nicholas's Avatar No Avatar Specified

Perhaps you could extend this list to cover Rome Total War modifications aswell? Great idea.
    "Muscovy", as its rulers have previously called it, is a sleeping giant, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Here, the feudal way of life has become so entrenched that the serfs are as tied to the land as cattle, and with almost as few rights. It is a vast, deeply conservative and religious country: Mother Russia and the Orthodox Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsar may be the father of his people, but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent. Ivan the Terrible was well named, and he has not been the only ruler with an iron will. Russia is the "Third Rome". The last bastion of Orthodox Christianity.

If I start a Rome mod collection should I scrap the size limit? Also, i'd need a bit more support since i'm not as aware of the RTW minimods than I am of M2TW since the former seems to revolve around the complete overhaul type mods.

Just stick with MedII, It has more minimods and such. I also love the concept of 100mb or under, so don't up the Size limit.

vlad's Avatar Artifex

i need blood mod for kingdoms =- any help ?
    Mongol invasion 2 mod for Medieval 2 Kingdoms https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kCR...ew?usp=sharing
    New download links of Vlad Total war mod Rome Expansion and Barbarian invasion on google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IU1...ew?usp=sharing
    Patch for two vlads mods (for Rome and Barbarians) on google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hbE...usp=drive_link
    my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/vladimir.kudin/
    my youtube page https://www.youtube.com/vlad9vt

Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    i need blood mod for kingdoms =- any help ?
    Blood Mod = Crimson Tide.

I think he means for the kingdoms mini camapigns, i don't know if crimsion tide works with those.

There is a mod questions and reccomendations thread oyu know?

Kind Regards
    WIll
    Fancy Sigs are pointless.
    Also I use that Avatar on every forums, cba to get a different one.
    I've finished with "Kind Regards" in my post for years so dont feel you have to reward me for it(like someone kindly did).

Will

Saint Nicholas's Avatar No Avatar Specified

Crimson Tide does work with the kingdoms campaigns. Just have to extract the files into each of the campaigns data folder, found in Sega/MedievallII/mods/teutonic /aztec /britannia /crusades. Then simply start your game and your away

The kingdoms campaigns are basically designed as mods to the original grand campaign, so like any other mod you want to add to your game, simply extract the files into the data folder, make sure you have backups however.
    "Muscovy", as its rulers have previously called it, is a sleeping giant, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Here, the feudal way of life has become so entrenched that the serfs are as tied to the land as cattle, and with almost as few rights. It is a vast, deeply conservative and religious country: Mother Russia and the Orthodox Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsar may be the father of his people, but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent. Ivan the Terrible was well named, and he has not been the only ruler with an iron will. Russia is the "Third Rome". The last bastion of Orthodox Christianity.

Updated again.

Updated.

Is VanillaMod compatible with Kingdoms and patch 1.3? I'm on patch 1.2 right now.
    Last edited by Onyx Spartan II; February 28, 2010 at 07:11 PM.

SoulBlade's Avatar Vicarius

it works with all versions of Med2. but you need atleast 1.2 for the anti-traits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Roman View Post
    Satan works in cunning way to keep us away of god. Sciene is the religion of Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    TWC is ruining my abilty to have an erection
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Regarding the Irish, if its between them and the Timurids:
    Irish: ran around bogs and forests munching on potatoes
    Timurids: slaughtered millions and threw empires into terror
    OK I'm not sure the Irish had potatoes in medieval times but that still doesn't tip things in their favour
    When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blękk Mettal

a

// [Last.fm][/SPOILER]
    Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

[SPOILER]

Supremacy1914 - the best MMO

Spoiler for Dangerous stuff
    Code:
    Signature stock:  

Burrek's links are down - any other unit texture mods that work with Kingdoms?
    OPEN BATTLEFIELD CAPTURE POINTS AND IMPACT PUFFS HAVE GOT TO GO!
    REVERT INFANTRY THROWING PILAE TO ROME TW'S SYSTEM AS IT WAS PERFECT!

Mobo: GA-P35-S3, CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz, GPU: AMD HD 6850 1GB, RAM: 4.Gb Corsair DDR2, Sound: Audigy 4, O/S: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

Had a brief look at the Kingdom's Hosted Modifications forum, and King's Banner and Ferrum Aeternum seem to include graphical changes to the units. If you still wanted Burrek's textures though, you could always download the full Stainless Steel mod. I'm pretty sure somewhere in their forum that there a number of submods available too.

I didn't know Stainless Steel had Burrek's textures - thanks. One thing though, last time I downloaded Stainless Steel, the Kingdoms Campaigns had disappeared and were replaced by a Grand Campaign which included the whole map from MTW2. I'm really enjoying the more focused Kingdoms campaigns right now - is there a version of SS that keeps the campaigns, but changes the textures?

King's Banner's links seem to have permanently gone missing; the creator himself said that he no longer has the mod on his HDD. Thanks for the other one, I hadn't heard of that before, I'll check it out.
    OPEN BATTLEFIELD CAPTURE POINTS AND IMPACT PUFFS HAVE GOT TO GO!
    REVERT INFANTRY THROWING PILAE TO ROME TW'S SYSTEM AS IT WAS PERFECT!

Mobo: GA-P35-S3, CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz, GPU: AMD HD 6850 1GB, RAM: 4.Gb Corsair DDR2, Sound: Audigy 4, O/S: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

John Doe's Avatar Primicerius

A place I found by chance getting lost in the twc, http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=326822#m2twm

it's very cool and interesting

uzi716's Avatar Ordinarius

Hey guys, where is the mod for unlocking all the factions? I just found my old copy and started playing again.

You don't need a mod for that and i think there is no mod for that lol.
    Read this it's very simple.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast