Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mod Collection

Lysimachus's Avatar Spirit Cleric

Default Re: Mod Collection

Can you add the most recent version of Real Combat that doesn't need Stainless Steel in order to be installed?
    Care to link me to it and inform me of the size of the file? Thanks.

Awesome, my suggestion got accepted
    Why of course, what I had done was simply a template for what I hope to achieve

Say, I now see that you're Alex Coles, thought you died. I remember you from back in the day when I still hated Rebel.
    You thought I died?

Yes, I remember those days when we both used to criticise his rep-whoring. Of course, when looking at his profile I see you two are now friends

A quick question on VanillaMod and Retrofit Mod - in anyone's experience are they compatible with each other?
    Piss Poor Tech Support of Last Resort

They aren't compatible.

I don't have it, haha, I was hoping you did. I asked about it in another thread, but nobody replied. Point Blank said to get the latest version, but it requires Stainless Steel, and the 1.3 version was no longer on filefront. I asked him if there was a version that could be installed over Vanilla, but he never answered. I'll wait; maybe somebody still has it.

Come on people, I need more mods to add! School kind of prevents me from scavenging these forums for mods

John Doe's Avatar Primicerius

This thread is a great idea
    I think you should add anything that 's not in http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=211 or http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=556, regardless of it's size.

That link is the best I could find for minimmods. The names will help you for your work, but this site doesn't provide the latest version of the minimods: http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/m...ategory29.html

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...p?do=cat&id=25

List of TWC hosted minor mods, incase anyone wants to sift through that for some good stuff.

Also http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=165860

and

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153955

Might find some more later

Kind Regards
    Will
    Last edited by NoMercy88; October 04, 2009 at 11:36 AM.

Updated.

Thanks for the links guys

Updated again.

Cool is that my mod Up there. If so thanks for putting it on your list.

Crimson Tide 4 link

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=174686

Kind Regards
    Will
    Fancy Sigs are pointless.
    Also I use that Avatar on every forums, cba to get a different one.
    I've finished with "Kind Regards" in my post for years so dont feel you have to reward me for it(like someone kindly did).

Will

Ah, thanks

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

there's my better grass lol!

No link for Mongols in Teutonic Campaign mod.

Kind Regards
    Will
    Fancy Sigs are pointless.
    Also I use that Avatar on every forums, cba to get a different one.
    I've finished with "Kind Regards" in my post for years so dont feel you have to reward me for it(like someone kindly did).

Will

Whoops! Thanks. Updated again

Will try and find more mods ...

Updated with three more mods.

Nice thread you created here! +rep

If you like you can add my mini mods to the list - Although none of them were made for Vanilla (but can be easily adapted for any mod with a little dedication). Links you can find in my signature.

Below is a list with a short description for each:

Garrison Script 2.0 - This version can cover the max settlements (199) and as many spawn types as one would like (for each settlement) for a total of hundreds if not thousands of different spawns. Can be adapted to work for Human or AI or both. There is NO (or very little) turn lag. It was originally written for Stainless Steel, and TA:TW also uses a version of it, and soon VLL will have a version of it. In my opinion it is the best garrison script you could possibly find...
    Recruitment Limitations - This is a large script that takes into account your actual population size and limits your recruitment options based on your population size. Whenever you recruit a unit the settlment will lose population based on the type of unit recruited. It includes a Migration script that allows population to ...well, migrate into your settlements and also introduces the Draft. I originally wrote it for Stainless Steel but stopped updating it due to a lack of interest. I believe DLV uses a version of it. The script is very large (over 50,000 lines of code) but runs with little to no turn lag (i do not experience any) and it has various parts that can all be seperated and used individually.
    Population Control and Horse Pastures - This was an idea i took from my Recruitment Limitations and built on it. It reduces population in settlements when a unit is recruited and does the same for horses for cavalry units.
    Interactive Tournaments - This is an idea that works but i was never able to completely finish it, due to lack of interest and personal issues. It allows the player to participate in Jousting tournaments and Horse Races and the script itself has the ability to turn alot of events into interactive events (such as elections or medieval games or whatever you fancy).
    Trade and Supply - This is a mini mod i am currently working on to be released with VLL. Without giving away too much it changes the economics of the game entirely, forcing you to stockpile resources for use in construction and recruitment. The idea originally came from the Population Control and Horse Pastures mod (which is included in it) and myself and Icedie have expanded on it in quite a huge way.

If anyone is interested in any of the above send me a PM and i can help you adapt them.
    ...longbows, in skilled hands, could reach further than trebuchets...

Wow, thanks!

I'll add them when I get back from school or some other time at least.

Tsarsies' mods added.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

sticked cos its useful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast