Thread: New Chivalry TW v1.051 Full Installer with Intro Movie

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Icon14 New Chivalry TW v1.051 Full Installer with Intro Movie

New Chivalry TW v1.051 Full Installer with Intro Movie

Includes a launcher to start with the Chivalry TW with the Chivalry TW Intro Movie

New Launcher:

New Installer:

Download Link:

http://www.filefront.com/14592867/ChivalryTW-v1-051.zip/

Enjoy!

hip63

Default Re: New Chivalry TW v1.051 Full Installer with Intro Movie

Great!!! Do i have to uninstall my old chivary mod and then download this or does it overwrite it?

Patrician Artifex

not sure, but should just go over the top of the existing

hip63

Can you please provide a list of what you changed, please? Then i will comment

Patrician Artifex

no changes really other than the latest patch is already applied and I added a launcher that enables the intro movie as it launches the game

hip63

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

GREAT STUFF

I'll add now this thread-link to the main DL thread, so people will always find it if they intend to dl ChivTW.

Thanks a lot. And the credits list will be extended with your contribution of course.
    Question: Which intro-movie is included? (so i have to add the maker of the video into the credits properly, i guess popgnner12, right?).
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 25, 2009 at 02:46 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by 0N3 View Post
    Great!!! Do i have to uninstall my old chivary mod and then download this or does it overwrite it?
    Best advice is here to rename the former chivalry folder, so you will install it fresh.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

yep, the one "pop" sent me

hip63

Congratulations, it looks good ^__^

Patrician Artifex

... and i've installed and tested it, works perfect

Btw., it has been featured here: MR frontpage announcements
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 26, 2009 at 09:47 PM.

clone's Avatar Primicerius

i see that many mods start using that kind of launcher .great jo

why the background has changed ,instead of chiv i have this plain vanilla background
    Last edited by clone; September 27, 2009 at 09:14 AM.
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

I know this redundant, but new players coming on line everyday I thought I should share this.

I had a CTD after I installed this mod. However, I fixed it by going into "Preferences," doing a search for "Autosave" and changing it from "true" to "FALSE." It's run fine ever since.

For newcomers, the Autosave function RTW has always had CTD issues.

Patrician Artifex

why the background has changed ,instead of chiv i have this plain vanilla background
    ... because of the included intro-video, which obviously doesn't work without the vanilla background.

Rick, thanks for the hint. Seems some have crash issues, and some have not with RTW-autosave active or inactive.
    It's correct, the disabled autosave can be a prevention to decrease the possible random RTW-crash-probability.

And anyway, the preferences.txt (and Options menu settings) should be customised by every player.
    Last edited by DaVinci; September 28, 2009 at 03:47 PM.

Hip, are you, by any chance the guy who made the Babylon Project DVD over at hard-light productions?
    Well I m pretty sure you are, the coincidence would be to much.
    Great work, here and with TBP. Keep it up
    "Worüber man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen."
    -Wittgenstein

popgnner12's Avatar Civis
    Somewhere where u wish but your not, but I am

Hello, everbody, DaVinci I told you I got this, and thanks to hip63 I finished it. I'm glad that I finally finished what I finished, and make sure hip63 is included in the credits.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Zombimode View Post
    Hip, are you, by any chance the guy who made the Babylon Project DVD over at hard-light productions?
    Well I m pretty sure you are, the coincidence would be to much.
    Great work, here and with TBP. Keep it up
    Why yes I am, thanks! BTW -I also put together the latest FreeSpace SCP Offline Installer and DVD kits a couple of mnths ago or so..

I need to get back over to those guys and help them update the TBP DVD with the latest stuff but I'm just so busy with TW projects right now. (I keep my fingers in a lot if pies)

Glad everybody likes the new package, it was my pleasure to help out.

hip63

P.S. - if any here like really good space sims, especially FREE ones, get over the hard-light.net and if you go into the Babylon Project section, tell'em hip63 sent ya!

This is one of the best mods I´ve ever seen. It´s really a fabulous work, and a "must have" for every Total War player, and an example for modders. Fantastic!

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by aquilaXXI View Post
    This is one of the best mods I´ve ever seen. It´s really a fabulous work, and a "must have" for every Total War player, and an example for modders. Fantastic!
    Nice to hear this from apparently new players - i hope there will be some heirs in future to my style of the historical-realism mod design, what shall offer/support a merely historical play with that special kind of immersion.