Thread: Funny Multiplayer Situations

{GrailKnight}'s Avatar Senator

Default Funny Multiplayer Situations

Post some of your funniest multiplayers situations, it can be a story, screenshot, replay etc.

When i was a noob i annihilated this guy's greek noob-box so he decided to call me a "ing turk" and told me to "die in hell" i laughed so much considering i'm not turk and he couldn't have known my nationality lol, when i killed his archers he begged me to retreat mine back so i don't shoot his spartans lol i did not oblige lol.

Another funny situation was when I took on the leader of HeavensGlory and he told me i camped even though he had the hill advantage (i never camp, it's for noobs) and he didn't even bother to use cataphracts....i had Pontus he had Seleucia, easy victory for me hehe.

There was also that match where i destroyed ANTIOPE hehe then i got accused of being a hacker....odd lol

I also took on a dumbass who decided to spam spartans, then when i heroiced him i got called a "spartan freak" there are soooo many dumb people on multiplayer lolz

This one is pretty funny too lol, he charged right into the royal pikemen and phalanx pikemen.

Last edited by {GrailKnight}; September 20, 2009 at 05:27 AM.

Default Re: Funny Multiplayer Situations

Picking all merc elephants even upgraded really fail vs phx. I tested this myself against Spartans.

Do you guys like the new Royal Pikemen skin i have installed?

Last edited by {GrailKnight}; September 23, 2009 at 12:15 AM.

Civis

First ever Roman Legionary Box:

"To those that flee comes neither power nor glory."

89% of teens would die today if myspace was destroyed. if you are one of the 11% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by {GrailKnights} VeDrAn View Post
    Do you guys like the new Royal Pikemen skin i have installed?

i like... where can i get it...

Not telling sorry

Hehe jokes, here ya go

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...do=file&id=187

There is another skin for Silver Shield Pikemen that looks pretty much the same as this except the shield doesn't have any symbols on it, if you want i can give you the link for that aswell.

aww they dont have any new skins for cataphracts, nor photo's of how the new units look. that rly crashed the browsing for me.